HomeLand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Great show, great ending. Time to cancel my Showtime until next fall when it all starts up again.

but californication and shamless start up in january :)

season 2 is gonna be awesome! i gotta start up my hbo and showtime again so i can catch up on weeds and watch this(along with boardwalk empire, dexter, and shameless lol)

looking forward to the new seasons of dexter and homeland.

Still watching weeds because I feel obligated, but frankly it's just not very good anymore. I believe tonite is the series finale.

Hopefully we'll see Mary Louise Parker in something else soon.

Hopefully we'll see Mary Louise Parker in something else soon.

It's the only reason I kept watching the show after agrestic.

The stuff in SoCal/Mexico was kinda interesting (Season 4/5), but then it got really cliche and if someone other than Mary Louise Parker was the lead I probably woulda stopped right there.

Well, season 3 ended last night. Anyone else still watching?

Fuck yea. I didn't really care for the finally though, I'm curious what next season is gonna be

The whole season was strange. And just when I thought the finale was ending.....for obvious reasons, it went on for another 20 minutes. I'm sure they're going to find another twist in the story but it's getting odd. I'd like to see more of the CIA assassin guy that stabbed brody in the hand last season.

yea i like that guy but they have kind of softened him up this season to

Back