so i am looking to put a t3 in place of the 14b in my car in hopes of actually passing the 200whp mark on the dyno. here are pics of the manifold i made to pass this goal. I managed to buy an old manifold that my friend bought for his focus for the price of a full tank of gas then i cut it and welded it to a fitting b-series exhaust manifold flange. all i need to do is mock it up for turbo fitting. you can see where i had to cut the manifold in order to bring the runners closer together. I am hoping that this manifold will flow many times better than the DSM manifold i cut apart before. it should fit better since i am using a honda flange ratehr than one i made myself, so less worries that it will spit out a gasket.