Homemade Turret

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you look at his other videos, he developed a motion tracking system using a USB webcam.

you...... you're good you

i would say his system could use some higher damping. might have to do with the motors hes using, but you can see especially in his other vids of testing, how much oscillation it has when it locks onto a targets. still a great achievement

he's going to build this thing and try to sell it, then come to find out the government has a patent on the technology from 20 years ago. :lmao:

That would be perfect for keeping thieves from stealing your car. :thumbsup: I want one too. :)

yea i dont know how successful he would be selling it. not only for patents, but how easy would it be to take the kit and retro fit a REAL gun. someone would die.

i think that would be the whole point. to use it with real guns

would be great for prisons
no more walls (there was a movie like that with the exploding collars, running man i think)

also be great for the mexican border
home security (only in texas cause they have decent self defense laws)

that thing would be hella awesome to use as revenge on your friends lol just set it right out side of there front door and game, set and match. lol

Back