HOMESTAR RUNNER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

i had to make a thread so we could all disguss our fav stuff

including sisteves new avitar

TROG_DOR is tha greatest adn my sis is getting me either a Trog Dor or Strong Bad hoodie for X-Mas

The Cheat owns you all, there is no argument.

I just got my Strong Bad Cd last Saturday

"When all the land is in ruins, an Burnination has forsaken the countryside, only one guy will remain, my money's on... TROGDOR!!!!!'

Some stuff on HSR is funny, but some stuff i just dont get, or its just retarded, like marzipan - dude i hate her so much, she brings nothing to the cartoons and whats she supposed to be anyway? a dildo or something? then theres the old timey cartoon things, which are just scary. But marshy is hilarious, and when they mess with strong sad its a hoot.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 26 2003, 05:40 PM
is it worth the $$ for the CD????

the "Everybody to the Limit"-Live (track 20) is worth the money for the CD alone IMO

"Somebody say Trogdor...., say Burninate....."

Dangerseque (sp?) theme
Some body told me (Now I belive)
Stronbadia's national anthem
The Cheat is not Dead (featuring a gospel chior)
Limozeen- "Because it's Midnight"
Coach Z- "These people Try'n ta Fade ME"

It's all redon, not the stuff you've heard before. with a full back up band, and studio quality music. There is like 21 songs total

I have to admit that I'm completely lost on this topic. I have 56 ghey and waiting for anything SUX! So I'll have to forgo the Strong Bad fun for now :( I guess I'll just have to settle for an ink jet printer an iron and another fake ass TapouT hoodie :ph34r:

is it me or am I am fucking idiot, but who are all those people/things listed in order???? :unsure: :ph34r: :unsure: :huh: :ph34r: :huh: :huh:

Back