Homosexual Marriage "constitutional" in MA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
i hear on the radio today that it is now "Constitutional" for homosexuals to get married in ma. Im not a hater in any way, and i have nothing against homosexuals, i just dont think they should be able to get married. What do you people think of all this?

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Nov 19 2003, 06:06 PM
i hear on the radio today that it is now "Constitutional" for homosexuals to get married in ma. Im not a hater in any way, and i have nothing against homosexuals, i just dont think they should be able to get married. What do you people think of all this?

Who gives a fuck? Just let people live their lives and worry about yours.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Nov 19 2003, 07:06 PM
i just dont think they should be able to get married.

Why not? How would it affect the quality of your life? How would it affect your financial status? Let's say I were gay and I wanted to marry a man. Who the hell are you to tell me who I can and can't marry?

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Nov 19 2003, 07:07 PM-->
Cashizslick
@Nov 19 2003, 06:06 PM

Who gives a fuck? Just let people live their lives and worry about yours.

:werd: as well. if they wanna be fudge packers, rainbow warriers, & chocolate soldiers, then what do you care?

I see absolutly no reason they shouldn't be able to get married. Thats the same as saying a black guy cant marry a white chick, its just stupid. Their marrage isn't going to affect you, so why do you care?

What is moral? For that matter, what is normal? In Africa, it's normal to eat ants and drink the urine from livestock. Get caught doing that here, and you're bound to lose friends fast. Besides, don't get me started on the rampant homosexuality found in the buy-bull.

Ok I don't want to get into this, so I'll just say...

s3fbc1f13ecd24.jpg

i just want to know why they want to be married. i mean what is marriage? it is going before God, and making a vow to him, and the person you are marrying that you will be with them forever, til death do you part, in sickness and in health... marriage involves 3 people- you the person you are marrying and God.

they are saying "fuck you" to God, except they want to be married? it doesn't make sense to me. if they want to be together, thats fine, but no you can't and shouldn't be allowed to be married.

Now QuickSi and BlokeGST can have an official marriage, instead of their undercover one... ;)

Well, according to christians, God made the heavens and the earth, and everything in between.

Right? OK, good.

How come he made homosexuals?

Pulling religion into a debate about sexual preference is retarded. The gay couples aren't going, "hey, let's get married so we can piss off those christian fuckwads!" No. They're getting married because they love eachother and don't give a shit about you, your fundamentalist beliefs, or anything else. So why are you looking for trouble by busting their balls? OK, so you think it's wrong. Fucking fine. Did you know that they happen to think that sleeping with girls is gross? Guess what... THEY DO! Anyway, just leave it at that. Who are you to tell someone what's right and wrong? If it's wrong and your god is so powerful, let him sort that shit out in the end. It's amazing... christianity teaches tolerance and acceptance, but also a hatred of homosexuals and anything not christian. Go figure.

How fucking hard is that for people to get?

ok, i agree we should try to keep this from becoming a flame war so here is my side..

in the bible it slearly states that homosexuality is an abomination. it also talks about soddom and gomorah in the old testament( that is where we get our word soddomy from).

if you don't know the story i will give a quick recap- soddom and gomorah was a very immoral city. they were given to all kinds of sexual immorality, and because of it God was going to destroy it. God said this to one of his Children(an isrealite named Lot). He told Lot he was going to destroy soddom and gommorah. He told this to Lot because Lot was a moral man and God was warning him.

Lot begged God to reconsider, and God did. Lot asked that if he could find 100 moral people in soddom and gommorah that God not destroy it (this was one of the largest cities +100,000). God said ok, but lot couldn't find 100 good people so God warned him again.

this time lot begged him that if he could find 90 peeps that God not destroy the city. God said ok, but agian Lot was unable to find 90 people so god warned him again.

and again lot couldn't find them...(they do this all the way to 10 people).

but lot still couldn't find them so God sent 2 angels to go and get Lot and his family. when Lot sees these strangers(they looked like regular people) he invites them into his house and hides them because he knew the men of the city would want to get them so they could have sex with them.

and just as he feared, the men came pounding on his door demanding that they have his guests so they could hve sex with them. but Lot pleads with them, and eventually he ofers them his virgin daughters.

the men took his virigin dausghters and had sex with them continuously until they died.

in the morning as Lot and his wife were leaving Soddom and Gommorah they were told not to watch as the city was destroyed. so they left and God destryed the city, but as they left Lots wife tried to watch, and God turned her into a pillar of salt.

Sorry to get lengthy but i had to tell the whole story, Homosexuality is against everything God desigend marriage to be. this theme is presented in more than one place in the bible too.

so to get back to why they are saying "fuck you" to God, well God says that homosexuality is a sin. sin sepreates us from God, He is perfect, and sin cannot be in his presence. marriage is the act of going before God, and making a vow publicly that you will be faithful to God, and your wife. God created marriage to be one man for one woman, and when you go outside of that God is no longer in it.

i am not trying to force my opinion on it either, these are my $.02. i don't have a problem with homosexuals, just with there ideals, and i don't see why you(the active homosexual public) think the government should be allowed to force my religious leaders into doing something they know is wrong.

Well, according to christians, God made the heavens and the earth, and everything in between.

Right? OK, good.

How come he made homosexuals?

you were right up to that last point. God made Adam, and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

The gay couples aren't going, "hey, let's get married so we can piss off those christian fuckwads!" No. They're getting married because they love eachother and don't give a shit about you, your fundamentalist beliefs, or anything else.

no they are saying that, we don't care about who you are or what your beliefs are, but you have to marry us because we want to feel good about the sins we are committing, and if you do marry us then we will have achieved our ultimate goal which is normalcy in society.

Who are you to tell someone what's right and wrong? If it's wrong and your god is so powerful, let him sort that shit out in the end.

i am and he is...

It's amazing... christianity teaches tolerance and acceptance, but also a hatred of homosexuals and anything not christian. Go figure.

where did i say i hate homosexuals? Jesus Christ teaches tolerance of those who don't know any better, but if you know what the bible says then you can and will be held acountable.

that DOES NOT mean that i condone any of the actions of any hate groups, be they "christian" or not. the bible is very clear about what is right and what is wrong, but many people interpret the bible to mean that you have to go around shoving everyones face in their own sins, which is exactly what Jesus Christ said not to do.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 19 2003, 08:42 PM
What is moral? For that matter, what is normal? In Africa, it's normal to eat ants and drink the urine from livestock. Get caught doing that here, and you're bound to lose friends fast. Besides, don't get me started on the rampant homosexuality found in the buy-bull.

In africa its normal for most of the people living there to have aids.

And, if you would like to quote chapter/verse from the Bible on how Jesus was gay, please do so.

BTW, a strong country is governed by morals -Most would say you get your morals from your concience . . . . and a concience is not something that has evolved - we as human beings have an inherant sence of right and wrong built into us. Homosexuals, drug addicts, and even regular people try to surpress that "sence" to some extent (who put it there? i think you know the answer to that).

I have to agree 100% with Saturn Boy. Good recap. But the reason Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt was because she longed for her material possesions in Soddom. By turning back, she was showing that she wanted what was being destroyed, the immoral and materialistic cities of Sodom and Gommorah.

I'm not saying I hate homosexuals. I hate what they're doing, but not the person. They can certainly change.

The founding fathers (although very imperfect i.e. Jefferson) said they wanted the country based on morality of the Bible. They claimed to be Christains and that's what thye wanted for the country.

As for homosexuality being accepted leading to beastiality, it was in a CNN report on some similiar law cases. It was an arguement for those opposed and it had very good reasoning. I can look up the article if you want to read it.

And here's my belief because I read and study the bible. I take religion very seriously. If you keep commiting an act of sin, while knowing it is bad, then you aren't showing true love for God and respect for his forgiveness. Do you think a lifetime of known sin and then one last Hallelujah before you die will pardon all of your sins? You have to be truely repentant. Now if someone was, say, a homosexual their whole life and then learned the Bible's view on the matter before they died and repented (changed their ways), he could then be forgiven. That's because you can't be judged for something you didn't know.

There's my post. Take it or leave it.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Nov 19 2003, 10:04 PM
the bible is very clear about what is right and what is wrong, but many people interpret the bible to mean that you have to go around shoving everyones face in their own sins, which is exactly what Jesus Christ said not to do.

Many people try to interpret the Bible in a way that justifies what they WANT to do. Its funney, cause most of them have never opened it.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Don't you think that people should be able to make their own choices? If you don't then maybe America isn't the place for you to be living.

It doesn't affect you in anyway whatsoever, so don't claim that it does.

They aren't asking you to watch, they aren't asking you to accept.

Back