honadata s300 questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90lsteg

so im wanting to get the hondata s300 to tune my car. this year ill be running some nitrous to give it a bit of kick untill i get everything i want to turbo it next year. my question is can i tune my car to run n/a and then also tune the car with nitrous and load the tune from a laptop into the hondata. basically choose my tune before i start driving the car? gurus please help cause i would like to start purchasing some new peices for the integra. thanks all

Yes. You could run 2 different maps, or make use of the features of Hondata and run a wire to the Hondata to tell it when your nitrous is on. Then you could set it up to remove timing and/or modify the fuel only when the nitrous is actually on and only need 1 tune. You can get fancy with the Hondata and make essentially you own wet kit controlled with the ECU, by running just a dry nozzle and then having Hondata add the required extra fuel via your fuel injectors. You can add some safety to your nitrous system by wiring it up to your ECU/Hondata and have it only run nitrous between X and Y RPMs, and above X throttle position, etc. You don't want to run nitrous at too low of RPMs or hit revlimiter with it still spraying.

Yes. You could run 2 different maps, or make use of the features of Hondata and run a wire to the Hondata to tell it when your nitrous is on. Then you could set it up to remove timing and/or modify the fuel only when the nitrous is actually on and only need 1 tune. You can get fancy with the Hondata and make essentially you own wet kit controlled with the ECU, by running just a dry nozzle and then having Hondata add the required extra fuel via your fuel injectors. You can add some safety to your nitrous system by wiring it up to your ECU/Hondata and have it only run nitrous between X and Y RPMs, and above X throttle position, etc. You don't want to run nitrous at too low of RPMs or hit revlimiter with it still spraying.

thanks good sir. looks like ill be getting hondata real soon then. i think ill have it start at like 4500 or so and stop at 8k. good news is what i like to here

Back