Honda Accord 2002 Please heeeeeeeeeelp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alsahir72

Hi every body this is my first time writing at Honda Swap, i have a problem with my honda accord 2002 the engine is F23A5 it has done 295K its 4 cyl 4 door i have a problem when driving for long distances or continouse driving without shouting the car off the car begins cutting off this is only when driving if i stopped and push the acceleratore totally done there is no problem this means the problem exists when the car is moving ( in the gear ) i have done two computer checks in two diffrente places the results where OK everything where ok even the sensors ( the checks where done in first class garage and at Honda agency ) i have changed the fuel filter but the problem is still there some of my friends told me it might be the intake air sensore but the results of the computer checks says that all sensore and relays are OK somebody said it might be the fuel pump it does that when it gets over-heated ............... please help me anyone.

the problem or the cutting begins slowly and it gets from bad to worst ... it doesnt shuts the cars off but it some times kills the cars performance some times i have to push the acceleratore 3 or 4 times to make the car go .

some times i run the car for 3 or 4 days without any problem

This all happens as i said only when the car running .

Back