Honda/acura body parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MyCiViC8U

Im selling some parts i have sitting here at my house,they are all brand new still in the box oem parts.

96-00 civic fenders-$65 each shipped

88-91 crx fenders-$100 each shipped

94-01 integra fenders-$100 each shipped

96-98 civic hood-$135 shipped

96-98 civic front bumper-$120 shipped

99-00 civic trunk lid-$145 shipped

96-00 civic front bumper support-$65 shipped

92-95 civic hood-$135 shipped

these are parts i have right now.I can get any other parts. If you need anything not listed let me know.These are oem parts.Email me at Mycivic8u@yahoo.com if your interested,peace.

Charlie

Also i have a sohc Cx motor with 4x,xxx miles approx.Eveything is on the motor except the tranny.Let me know if your interested.I will peice out the motor or sell whole.peace

What color is the Hood? I am interested, I had a small fenderbender the other week, and that's all thats left to fix.

How much for a driver door complete with side mirror and window for 95 4 door DX Civic? Also need front left fender for same car, left headlight housing, left corner light, and front windshield? Let me know prices including shipping to 91706? Thanks.

91 CRX dx door trim. The black piece on the door. It's about 3 inches wide and 16 inches long. Also the window molding that seals to the door. This is all for the driver side.

Your email seem to not work,Well the black trim i can get brand new,that is $45 shipped.The window seal,im not sure what your talking about.Is it the seal that runs on the bottom of the window on both sides of the window?Let me know some more details.thx

charlie

It's the piece that actually attaches to the door outside of the door. It runs along the entire edge of the door skin.

Ok im think i know what your talking about,its the rubber seal that runs around the door so when you close it it seals the door to the actual car?If thats what your talking about,i have that to your door for 40 shipped.

charlie

No, that's not it. It's the piece that you would hit first if you were to run your hand up the door toward the window. It seals the outside of the window to the door.

Im so lost,Ok is it the black peice inbetween the side window and the rear side window?

Charlie

Do you have AIM or MSN messenger?

Back