Honda air bag recall

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

big 3 propaganda.

it's a smear campaign. every company has had thousands of recalls. but when you are trying to revive a nations industry, you bash the competitors.

"I believe we should not let this problem hurt the bilateral relationship and free and fair market activities," Maehara told reporters after the meeting.

That's funny. There's no fair market for American cars in Japan.

I'm in GA right now on a business trip. Was eating at Olive Garden tonight and the server asked me if she was safe driving her 01 accord. (she noticed we were H R&D employees by our shirts). I didn't know about the recall till then LMAO. As absurd as calling this a conspiracy is, I think it's funny that Ford had to recall their hybrids for braking issues recently and the media hasn't said shit.

I've seen tons of stuff in the media about the Ford recall... maybe not on network news, but still the news.

Yea, they threw it in with the Insight recall. Mentioned them having similar issues.

Its funny how the Honda Crosstour made the top 5 cars not to buy lol...

Meanwhile the Hyundai Genesis made the top 5 TO buy

:lmao:

I think the 91 would be considered "end of life" by this point. :D

you should see the poor thing sitting with smashed fenders and i had the hood come up at 60mph during engine testing... lol widsheild already had a crack and im looking for a crx front end.

Back