Honda badge colour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well my car is more honda then acura, even the steering wheel is swiped from a crx. The only indication that its an acura is that its left hand drive and the ownership says it is.

Right, nothing wrong with that. My comment was directed more towards the other guy who said that putting a Skyline badge on a G35 was completely gay...

Right, nothing wrong with that. My comment was directed more towards the other guy who said that putting a Skyline badge on a G35 was completely gay...
Do Skyline badges make a G35 a better car?

it's like this!

your a ricer if you put a badge on your car that it did not come with from the factory. end of story. doesnt matter if you had a non-vtec motor at one time and then put a vtec motor in, that doesnt mean you can put an Si badge on your car now. it CAN be done tastefully, but for the most part it's still ricer.

it might be a skyline in japan and a G35 here, but it's the same as badging an acura integra as a honda integra in the states. then your a poser. why cant you spend the rediculous amounts of money to import a real skyline or honda integra. because your not ballin like that. so it's just poser.

get it?

it's like this!

your a ricer if you put a badge on your car that it did not come with from the factory. end of story. doesnt matter if you had a non-vtec motor at one time and then put a vtec motor in, that doesnt mean you can put an Si badge on your car now. it CAN be done tastefully, but for the most part it's still ricer.

it might be a skyline in japan and a G35 here, but it's the same as badging an acura integra as a honda integra in the states. then your a poser. why cant you spend the rediculous amounts of money to import a real skyline or honda integra. because your not ballin like that. so it's just poser.

get it?
My point exactly

Embelishment with no performance gain=rice=GAY!

i guess the same could be said for anyone with rota rims then.

I didn't say completely gay. I did say gay as heck, but even if it was only "bi curious" I still wouldn't do it to my car.

Then its settled then........ badges for some...... miniature american flags for others!

I love the simpsons.

Do Skyline badges make a G35 a better car?

it's like this!

get it?

I think both of you are misunderstanding me.

I'm not condoning it, and I wouldn't do it myself, I'm just saying it at least makes sense in my mind, as does re-badging an Integra as a Honda.

Some of the re-badging that I've seen just doesn't make any sense at all (the "Type R" badge on a Toyota Tercel kind of shit), and that's just total rice bullshit.

Something like this though, that's at least more tasteful rice, something that at least makes sense, see what I'm saying?

BTW, what's so wrong with re-badging an Integra as a Honda? If that's gay then we should probably stop swapping B16s into our EG hatches as well, and stop upgrading to JDM front ends and all that stuff, since it still doesn't actually turn the car into the JDM version, right?

i guess the same could be said for anyone with rota rims then.

:werd:

I think both of you are misunderstanding me.

I'm not condoning it, and I wouldn't do it myself, I'm just saying it at least makes sense in my mind, as does re-badging an Integra as a Honda.

Some of the re-badging that I've seen just doesn't make any sense at all (the "Type R" badge on a Toyota Tercel kind of shit), and that's just total rice bullshit.

Something like this though, that's at least more tasteful rice, something that at least makes sense, see what I'm saying?

BTW, what's so wrong with re-badging an Integra as a Honda? If that's gay then we should probably stop swapping B16s into our EG hatches as well, and stop upgrading to JDM front ends and all that stuff, since it still doesn't actually turn the car into the JDM version, right?

:werd:

i guess you misunderstood me. i never said that swapping honda badges to an acura was illogical. i'm just saying that it's poser. rota's, well they're genaric spoons, ok. a little poser yes, but the key to a motor swap and rota's (knock off or not) is that they are performance upgrades. a badge, ...yeah. for that matter tho, you can be extreme and say "well then why even paint your car?" . i'm not big into front end conversions really, but if that's what your after then hopefully it's tasteful. just keep it tasteful i guess. lol i dont want to argue about this hardcore, it's personal preferance.

Back