Honda beaters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah if my car was only powered by a d15, I probably wouldnt need to go anywhere else either. But for those of us that have real cars its not a bad site.

yeah, they dont have Loco.

thats all the tech i need, plus no one can make you feel dumber about cars than Loco.

Originally posted by moonvan@Feb 7 2004, 12:04 AM
yeah if my car was only powered by a d15, I probably wouldnt need to go anywhere else either. But for those of us that have real cars its not a bad site.

You lost me with your analogy....

but it will NEVER in a million years come close to what hondaswap.com is all about.

It is a good idea, but a little too late.

superhonda.com
templeofvtec.com
hondatech.com
hondaswap.com

that site has the above four sites as well as a few others of which im unaware of to compete with.

I give it 3 months before the "delete" button is hit on your server files....

All i said was check it out i realize there are bigger sites. You know why they';re bigger....BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN AROUND LONGER, moron, this is a NEW site, unlike your car.

Originally posted by moonvan@Feb 7 2004, 12:04 AM

so essentially you come on this board as a n00b, proclaiming your site, then proceed to insult everyone on here by saying that all of our cars are slow pieces of shit powered by "d" series motors?

pm 2litre_eg or rsaeini just to name two out of about 30 or so people on here with real cars....

Originally posted by moonvan@Feb 7 2004, 12:15 AM
All i said was check it out i realize there are bigger sites. You know why they';re bigger....BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN AROUND LONGER, moron, this is a NEW site, unlike your car.

and :golf clap: to you about your "new car"

im sure you get all the pussy driving around town in a "new car"

im so jealous of how cool you are. you and your testosterone laced 18 year old friend must get ALL teh p00n with your tizzight ass rizzides.

My buddy Swami has something to say to you....

s4023fcb829832.jpg

Originally posted by moonvan@Feb 7 2004, 12:15 AM

so is everyone on those boards an asshole like you? im sure as hell not joining there if so

Originally posted by zaneithan+Feb 7 2004, 12:21 AM-->
@Feb 7 2004, 12:15 AM

so is everyone on those boards an asshole like you? im sure as hell not joining there if so

:owned:

i was only talking to tony, and only because he instantly lashed out all i said was check it out i didnt mean for everybody to just talk shit

well im the founder owner and admin of the website. and i just want to say that we arent assholes. Im just a honda guy who had an idea. so if anyone has posted with me here you know what im like. so drop by sometime and check it out.. and tony dont take moonvan ripping on ya so hard mang. its all shits and giggles...

Originally posted by mikesphat@Feb 7 2004, 12:29 AM
well im the founder owner and admin of the website. and i just want to say that we arent assholes. Im just a honda guy who had an idea. so if anyone has posted with me here you know what im like. so drop by sometime and check it out.. and tony dont take moonvan ripping on ya so hard mang. its all shits and giggles...

i didnt take anything hard....

thats just how i normally reply to someone... :D

you want asshole? I'll go see if Karnash is home :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back