honda-benz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

063honda1.jpg

062honda2.jpg

:gayflag:

girl in the car:"i'm being held hostage and i can't get out of the piece of shit"
guy at the window:"it's ok, this guy is safe, he will let you out after a blowjob or two. it worked for me."

Nice tail-light mod....I want to follow him when he brakes...so I can collect the insurence...when I cant see his tail-lights....cops dig that stuff.

whow and i thought my bondo on my fender was bad but SHIT

chack out altezza fest in the background
must be the national "FUKTARD RICER CONVENTION"

Haha, there are so many bad things I could say about this one: Oh lookie! You've taken 3 perfectly good cars and created 1 crappy one! :whatafucktard:

:roll: I kinda wonder to how it could be old.....it was at the import show this year at the Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals around may the 2-4.....and thats the pic from that show.....so get the date right...2003....../rant over

Still rice IMHO... :puke:

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 7 2003, 04:29 AM
Haha, there are so many bad things I could say about this one: Oh lookie! You've taken 3 perfectly good cars and created 1 crappy one! :whatafucktard:

:lol:

Anyone ever heard of the work facetious?

Didn't think so, let me clarify:

facetious

\Fa*ce"tious\, a. [Cf. F. fac['e]tieux. See Faceti[ae].] 1. Given to wit and good humor; merry; sportive; jocular; as, a facetious companion.

2. Characterized by wit and pleasantry; exciting laughter; as, a facetious story or reply.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 6 2003, 11:24 PM

i dont see ANY ALTEZZAS on this car... i see STOCK supra taillights molded on to the rear bumper

just wanted to point that out

B)

damn shamefull waste of a CRX... if you ask me

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Nov 7 2003, 11:56 AM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Nov 6 2003, 11:24 PM

i dont see ANY ALTEZZAS on this car... i see STOCK supra taillights molded on to the rear bumper

just wanted to point that out

B)

he was referring to the integra in the background, just above the guy talking in the window.

he could of atleast molded the rear flair in but i bet he ran out of bondo

Back