Honda bubble 92 with swap integra 94 L/S engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erock

F/S Honda bubble 92 with swap integra 94 L/S engine

ight this is the deal i have this car u wanna know about it message me im moving 2 florida and i just need 2 get rid of it cuz i got another 1 i bought it for 1,700 but throw a price up there will talk member im moving so basically whoever hits me up 1st with a good price itz urs has low miles runs awsome just message if u wanna know more i dont really get on this much soo hit me up on aim my screen name is brawler 155 or hit me up on myspace MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/270098793 and if u arent really interested dont waste my time

Last edited:
im located in longisland ny meddford like i said i just need 2 get rid of it b/c im moving 2 florida imma try 2 put pics up by friday

Sounds like great deal and I would buy it if I had the money, but for the love of god, it's a civic, not a bubble. I hate it with a passion when people call it that

Bubble!!! LMFAO its a east coast thing.. i sold my gsr eg to a group of hardcore mexicans.. i mean like HxC took 5 of them to pay me 3400... and they kept calling it a bubble.. omg that pissed me off i was like STFU its a god damn eg hatch!! :nobreed:

Back