Honda cbr 600

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guy

So my girlfriend works at a bank and as such gets to bid cheap on bank reposessions. She calls me today and lets me know that they just got ahold of a 2002 Honda cbr 600, and wanted to know if i would be interested. I dont yet know if it is the RR of the f4i, but either way i am expecting that if i get it, it will be cheap (possibly sub 2k). So being that i am completly new to motorcycles ( i dont have a motorcycle lisence yet) i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions as to what i should look for when i get to take a look at it. All i know about it right now is that it is a 2002 cbr600, is yellow, and has 11k miles. Any help is appreciated.

11k is high as shit for a 2003!!! :eek2:

That's pretty high mileage on any street bike. It must be from a warm climate where you can ride year round b/c there's not many bikes in the NE with that kind of mileage on it.

Actually i lied, its a 2002. sorry bout that, i edited it on the first post. But yeah Nothern california has pretty fair weather for most of the year.

Back