1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda cbr 600

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Guy, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Guy

Guy Senior Member

So my girlfriend works at a bank and as such gets to bid cheap on bank reposessions. She calls me today and lets me know that they just got ahold of a 2002 Honda cbr 600, and wanted to know if i would be interested. I dont yet know if it is the RR of the f4i, but either way i am expecting that if i get it, it will be cheap (possibly sub 2k). So being that i am completly new to motorcycles ( i dont have a motorcycle lisence yet) i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions as to what i should look for when i get to take a look at it. All i know about it right now is that it is a 2002 cbr600, is yellow, and has 11k miles. Any help is appreciated.

2. SasSi

SasSi Senior Member

11k is high as shit for a 2003!!! :eek2:

That's pretty high mileage on any street bike. It must be from a warm climate where you can ride year round b/c there's not many bikes in the NE with that kind of mileage on it.

3. Guy

Guy Senior Member

Actually i lied, its a 2002. sorry bout that, i edited it on the first post. But yeah Nothern california has pretty fair weather for most of the year.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted