Honda Challenge pics from today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This was the most drooling assembly of fast hondas I have ever seen! Most if not all of them were professionally sponsored cars. They raced on a road course for about an hour (i think). there was also a carshow and i got 2 free APC hats! jealous??? :p

all of these cars had no interiors and full cages. every car you see here raced (except the CHP truck and the Motegi Scion)

the official pace car: King Motorsports' mugen-powered JDM ITR (RHD)! :worthy:
s3f12441b23c4a.jpg

s3f123d4a9bee4.jpg

s3f123d891c235.jpg

"Move it! numnutz!"
s3f123dc43474f.jpg

s3f123e0631989.jpg

s3f123e52f23cf.jpg

s3f123e8bb533f.jpg

s3f123ecaa38f5.jpg

more pics coming...

some more...
s3f123f1989cf9.jpg

live Silvias from the JDM homeland:
s3f1240366dad7.jpg

s3f124105a4837.jpg

(???):
s3f12414ad5a0d.jpg

s3f12418f07a25.jpg

s3f12422fd1562.jpg

these two crx's from JDMhondaparts.com pulled like you would not beleive! :worthy: i think one of them won...but not sure.
s3f124289aab67.jpg

still more...

its a toyota scion. those things are PIMP! :D seen some on the road already. ive got a pic of the back. its got a mini go cart in there! let me go get it...

check it out!
s3f124bfe660c4.jpg

lol i was wondering the same thing.

oh and for everyones FYI:
the C-West ITR raced and was towed off to the pits about 15 minutes into it :( i wasnt able to get a pic. its silver & black with huge C-West logos on it :p

yea the first jdmhondaparts.com CRX won, followed by importfan.com JDM ITR (yea its a RHD integ)-driven by jeff 'kiwi' owens .... sam higashi in the endless eg6 gave that jdmhondaparts.com CRX a run for his money, and ran the CRX off in order to pass him .... too bad his motor dropped a cylinder rite after he got pass the CRX .... shameful how the C-west ITR went out early it sounded nice goin by the bridge .... you guys notice how that sentra pulled very hard on the straights .... after the race i check'd out his motor .... SR20det powered (from a pulsar or GTI-R) had (2) HKS BOV overall it was a good race .... saw that one D1 drifting toyota soarer (lexus sc300) my friend wuz drooling over it so badly, he didnt notice an import model waving to him (mainly to step away from the car)

cool. i saw those crx's passin people and figured one would win :) thanks for the update! this must be that toyota soarer/SC300 you are talkin about :)
s3f12674c0896a.jpg

that's the same Soarer that was featured in Super Street magazine in June. it has full carbon fiber doors and a real nice setup. it's supposed to be some bad-ass drift champion or something. i forgot what the article said, i'll read it again.

:thumbsup: Looked like a fun event.

And yeah, it is like the view, they are what they have in japan and are somewhat testing the market over here for them. Personally, I think they look like a box with wheels.

Nice pics, the guys at jdmhondaparts have building nice shit for a while. I am jealous for sure that you got the chance to go to such a fun event.

Milan

aw man u should have went. there were hardly any people there too. i guess the saturday crowd was alot bigger. i didnt get to see any of the drifting or other events though. it was just too damn hot (100 degrees). i left around 3. i still have a few more pics to post, which i'll do tonite.

Back