TN Honda Civic $6000 FS/FT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
civic

I've seen the car in person and it's clean and it's not totaled and whats wrong with replacing parts if you don't want bondo all over your car.I'm new to this site and already see:eek: a hater.
thanks lil rober

can you post pics of the areas that "mylasthatch" was talking about?
that would prove who is right and who is wrong and strengthen your case against him.
also, just for everyone else's info, i've talked to pugg and he says he has receipts for the internals, so that's a major plus for me

yes just taking a few more pics would solve alot of your issues.

you arent getting 6K for a kitted civic with bolt ons that looks like every other civic out there.

<~~ hater

Why don't you all ask your favorite hater to prove his case? maybe you won't because he can't.Anyways this aint court so take that shit to judge judy! This men just tryna sell /trade a nice car so why does something have to be wrong with it! In my dealing with selling to the public, people with money don't talk much cause they already know what they want and thats real.

Why don't you all ask your favorite hater to prove his case? maybe you won't because he can't.Anyways this aint court so take that shit to judge judy! This men just tryna sell /trade a nice car so why does something have to be wrong with it! In my dealing with selling to the public, people with money don't talk much cause they already know what they want and thats real.
because this thread has went to shit in order for him to sell it here he is gonna have to put up just a few more pics

i agree, no one is talking about the car, everybody's hating, and this dude is just trying to sell his car
i say throw up a couple more pics, solidify your case, and the haters will go away

You still can't even tell if the body lines are straight. Post full pictures of the car from a distance of 7-10 feet. There are 0 pictures of the right side of the car, what's up with that? Yea it's a good looking car and those are nice pictures, but you need to be able to see the whole car to get a good idea. Just my 2 cents.

honda

FUCK YOU CHAZ! By the way why you sending me messages an your bitch ass stay in Washington. An the way we looking at your car on here it look like piece of shit. :eek:An by the way I'm about business an money. I got plenty of offers on my car i don't need nobody sending me bullshit.If you don't like what you see talk to your bitch about it.

Last edited:
What the fuck is your problem? Don't yell at me bitch. All I did was suggest pictures of the entire car. Not once did I say anything bad about you or your car, what is with your shitty attitude?

My car? I'm pretty sure my car would easily out handle your car around a track any day of the week. It hasn't been "jdm'ed" out either. I've seen tons and tons of Honda's that exact same purple, how original.

At least I didn't waste a ton of money on a motor that has hardly any potential N/A. If you knew anything at all you would know I'm going to be swapping a B18c1 into my car. So shut the fuck up.

Enjoy looking like an asshole with the negative rep too.

you failed to show the pics where the back of the trunk floor meets behind the bumper, that seam there, and in underside of the trunk, and inside the passenger door, and you shot a pic of the factor tow hook, not the frame rail.

honda

you failed to show the pics where the back of the trunk floor meets behind the bumper, that seam there, and in underside of the trunk, and inside the passenger door, and you shot a pic of the factor tow hook, not the frame rail.
Again another dume ass. The pics I took when the trunk was open, it's showing the frame of the rear of the car. The frame is not bent. If you know anything about cars you will see the frame rear bent in if it was racked.

Last edited:
You have been reported for using offensive racist words. I hope you get a nice week-long ban.

Again another dume ass. The pics I took when the trunk was open, it's showing the frame of the rear of the car. The frame is not bent. If you know anything about cars you will see the frame rear bent in if it was racked.

whatever you say man, i saw the car personally, if it hadnt been wrecked before i would have gotten it but it had, and for anyone who wants to look or possibly buy the car, just look at the places i mentioned, end conversation... thanks.

Thanks for letting everyone know. If it wasn't true he'd take exact pictures of the spots you told him to take pictures of if there wasn't a problem with the car.

honda

You have been reported for using offensive racist words. I hope you get a nice week-long ban.
Stop crying:weep: bitch! An do you think I give a fuck about getting kicked off this site?

honda

whatever you say man, i saw the car personally, if it hadnt been wrecked before i would have gotten it but it had, and for anyone who wants to look or possibly buy the car, just look at the places i mentioned, end conversation... thanks.
Dume ass it dont matter if it was wrecked that is the past an this is the furture (slow ass!). I hate when hating ass people come on here an talk shit because thay know that they fucked up. So get a life an stop txting me whit this baby talk bull shit.An I went to the car show an won second place. An plenty of people seen inside an out an under the car were your hating ass clam it was racked. An the response from the people: That yall are full of shit.

Dume ass it dont matter if it was wrecked that is the past an this is the furture (slow ass!). I hate when hating ass people come on here an talk shit because thay know that they fucked up. So get a life an stop txting me whit this baby talk bull shit.An I went to the car show an won second place. An plenty of people seen inside an out an under the car were your hating ass clam it was racked. An the response from the people: That yall are full of shit.

whatever you say man, i saw what i saw, and the car wasnt just wrecked, it was totalled at one time, how the title managed to stay clear is beyond me, sure, ill admit it was fixed, but some people like to know when a car has been wrecked or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back