Honda Civic most stolen car (again!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny, the lsit that was out a couople months ago had integras topping the list...

i wonder where these fuckers get their info from

Even the article states this census is based solely on numbers, it does not average against total numbers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Even the article states this census is based solely on numbers, it does not average against total numbers.

:werd:

Some most-stolen lists calculate how likely a vehicle is to be stolen by comparing the number of models stolen to the total number of models registered.

That's the right way to do it!

The NICB list shows which were stolen most often. The Civic and Camry are among the best-selling vehicles in the United States.

That doesn't tell you crap... logic dictates that the most sold cars are going to be the most stolen- this study doesn't mean much at all.

HERE are some fast facts:

2000: my 87 accord unmodded, stolen and found burned two cities away
2002: bought my first eg hatch. 2 days after purchase, broken into stereo ripped, hatch cover ripped, and skateboard ripped.
2003: new eg hatch LSvtec new paint, was really proud of it. stollen a month before christmas found jan 6th or so.

Had my hatch broken into maybe 2 years ago. Driver's side window broken, CD player stolen, vtec controller stolen, tried to rip my tach off, but it was bolted in. Effing theives!

Quoted post[/post]]
1990 Integra WTF?? I remeber last year all Integras between the years 1994-2001 made the top 15.

All those B18a1s have to come from somewhere.....

Anyone know where 'Bond gets those motion activated shotguns?? I'm going to have a pair mounted in each of my cars.

Back