Honda cold feet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Geez, I'd be happy with a 98 hatch and an ITR motor.

I love my civic. I was gonna go turbo as well; cash is all saved up, but I figured what for? The car is fun enough for me. If you have use for the awd, suspension, blah blah, then go ahead. In vegas, we don't need no stinking awd since it hardly rains.

I'd go for a used s2k...I don't know why.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 11 2005, 01:33 PM
awd is so more involved than just for foul weather... lol
[post=497980]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, people make it sound like it exists for snow and rain only. :lol:

say what you want but id rather drive a first gen civic then a sti or evo.yes im crazy and yes i love honda and yes im loyal to my cause.

if i had 30k to blow on just a car as a toy it would be prolly a solstice, a elise, or a used nsx ;)

recently i was debating buying a new 30k car, but i need some functionality. it was a toss up between an evo, sti, s40, or r32. then i decided to fuck a new car until next spring and blow more money on my del sol woo woo

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 11 2005, 12:59 AM
if i had the cash for an evo

id buy an STi
[post=497733]Quoted post[/post]​

If I had the cash to buy an STi

i'd buy an EVO...

why? because the evo is cheaper so the money you save can be used to make it faster than the STi, which it already will outcorner stock.

Originally posted by 2000Si+May 12 2005, 01:31 AM-->
@May 11 2005, 12:59 AM

id buy an STi

i'd buy an EVO...

why? because the evo is cheaper so the money you save can be used to make it faster than the STi, which it already will outcorner stock.
[post=498225]Quoted post[/post]​

Point noted

Originally posted by 2000Si+May 12 2005, 02:31 AM-->

id buy an STi

i'd buy an EVO...

maybe where you are at
around here the dealerships are charging close to $40K for evos... the STi is right around $32K
and having been in both i must say the STi is a MUCH nicer car (at least the 05 model)

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 12 2005, 05:18 AM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@May 12 2005, 02:31 AM
E_SolSi

id buy an STi

i'd buy an EVO...

maybe where you are at
around here the dealerships are charging close to $40K for evos... the STi is right around $32K
and having been in both i must say the STi is a MUCH nicer car (at least the 05 model)
[post=498266]Quoted post[/post]​

Hear that, Mike the Flamer? :p

:werd:

evos are like 8k more than than the sti... maybe not on paper, but once you get the "dealer raping fees" from mitsu cuz they are about to go under, it comes out way about the sti in price.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 12 2005, 11:42 AM
Over here, Evo's are about 32k and STi's are about 28k.

:D
[post=498355]Quoted post[/post]​

STI's are base 35k and go up to around 38k here in Jersey. My friend just bought one the other day.

Evo's are around 30k.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 12 2005, 12:03 PM
Fly out here and buy one, then drive it back. You'd still be money ahead. :lol:
[post=498371]Quoted post[/post]​

Indeed.

With extended armrests and the upgraded rear view mirror, along with the other options my friend would up paying about 38k. ...or I should say, daddy put 10k down and he financed the rest.

must be nice.

i have the reg arm rest and non-cool tinting rear view, and paid 32,800 with a 7-year full extended bumper-bumper warranty, lojack, and a dealer-installed VDO boost gauge

Back