Honda cold feet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 12 2005, 06:18 AM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@May 12 2005, 02:31 AM
E_SolSi
@May 11 2005, 12:59 AM
if i had the cash for an evo

id buy an STi
[post=497733]Quoted post[/post]​

If I had the cash to buy an STi

i'd buy an EVO...

why? because the evo is cheaper so the money you save can be used to make it faster than the STi, which it already will outcorner stock.
[post=498225]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe where you are at
around here the dealerships are charging close to $40K for evos... the STi is right around $32K
and having been in both i must say the STi is a MUCH nicer car (at least the 05 model)
[post=498266]Quoted post[/post]​

I dig the bugeye WRX, but when they changed the body style I fell out of love with Imprezas altogether. Don't get me wrong, I like them... just not as much. But I've always enjoyed watching the evolution of the EVOs. I think the 7 and 8 look the best, and I've wanted an 8 since it came out.

Last time I saw an EVO around here I talked to the guy and he got it brand new with 3 miles on it. Out the door for 28k+/- a few hundred. The few STi's around here have a sticker price of about 33 grand with the options, etc.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 12 2005, 08:22 AM
:werd:

evos are like 8k more than than the sti... maybe not on paper, but once you get the "dealer raping fees" from mitsu cuz they are about to go under, it comes out way about the sti in price.
[post=498281]Quoted post[/post]​

reason #4568349857238572 why the east coast sucks, and the west coast rules.

IMO
Evo > Sti
handles better, wayy more comfy/supportive seats, looks better.

vortex generator and the exposed CF wing > huge hood scoop.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+May 12 2005, 11:47 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 12 2005, 08:22 AM
:werd:

evos are like 8k more than than the sti... maybe not on paper, but once you get the "dealer raping fees" from mitsu cuz they are about to go under, it comes out way about the sti in price.
[post=498281]Quoted post[/post]​

reason #4568349857238572 why the east coast sucks, and the west coast rules.

IMO
Evo > Sti
handles better, wayy more comfy/supportive seats, looks better.

vortex generator and the exposed CF wing > huge hood scoop.
[post=498694]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I can say I like the looks of both but I'm not really a fan of the hood scoop. I can live with it but my luck would be I would come out of the house to leave for whatever and a family of squirels will have made their home in it. Bad for intercooler efficency. :(

i hate the way my girlfriends cavalier rides.
uncomfortable as shit

;)

I love my evo! get one, I enjoy that car more and more every day. It is simply a blast to drive in ANY weather condition. I could go on for hours about it, but I'm jetlagged like woa.

I got mine for $29,500

Back