Honda CRX Concept

Would you approve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this here actually doesnt look so bad... found it by googling CRX, of course.

and heres an updated version of my drawing, i made it more crx-ish shaped ^_^

Attachments

• normal_crx_kit.jpg
    normal_crx_kit.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10,670
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 350
make an affordable 2 seat economy sports car , good power , great mileage , fun to drive , affordable again I say this since car companies seem to think 25k is a good price . and styled to remember the the 88 to 91 CRXs and Honda couldn't build enough

this here actually doesnt look so bad... found it by googling CRX, of course.

and heres an updated version of my drawing, i made it more crx-ish shaped ^_^

is the blue one real?

8835d1222497153-normal_crx_kit.jpg

Nice! Who what where?

Image is called "normal_crx_kit". There a kit out there that does this? Based off an insight obviously. Looks like a new front bumper and an aftermarket rear panel for the fender well..

well, a chop of it, anyway. someone bang out some kits!

Last edited:
its just a photoshop

To hell with all the futuristic looking body lines and windows. I would like the original CRX body shape with EG curves, that would be nice, and a 6-speed and a 250+hp motor factory, but I think everyone can agree on that part. :D

8835d1222497153-normal_crx_kit.jpg

This, exactly this, with an RSX-S (201hp) engine, 6 speed trans and all. In a sub 2300 pound package. I'd march my ass down the the stealership and buy one tomorrow. This is realistic thinking here.

Hell, might take it on as my next project.

i would actually buy one as well..i like the body lines of that car...
not like the new cars that try to incorporate old(squareish lines) with new(rounder lines)

okay, so i'm bringing back an old fail... lol
Just finished up making this one for now, well it's not totally done, but whatever..

By the way, it might look crappy in 100% on IE, so set it to 125% before opening the pic...

Attachments

• newrexconcept2.jpg
    newrexconcept2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 209
It's good, except for the way the front bumper tips up. The main lines of the front bumper should flow seamlessly with the car.

Looks like its bent in a U shape. Need to stretch out the rear window and square up the ass. At least the glass portion.

Alright, I have an idea... I'm gonna post up the non-colored one, in png format, so it's easier to edit... and you guys give me an idea what you're talking about.. Except for the front bumper thing, I already know what to do there...

First one is a revision of the red one, second is obviously the one with no color.

Attachments

• newrexconceptA2P.png
    newrexconceptA2P.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 203
  • newrexconceptA3P.png
    newrexconceptA3P.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 190
ok klyph i get what you mean now... If this was a real car, then yeah.. . looking at it from the front would be blindingly fucked up looking is pretty much what your saying. Kool lol

After looking at the before and after, I like your version of the rear window on that car better. The headlights look nothing like CRX headlights, not even a modified verison of them, but completely different.. Square up the rear end of the body where it terminates, and add a diffuser to the rear bumper..

Back