Honda CRX SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ivantk6

What are the key things to look for when looking at this car ? like or is there a commin flaw or some thing ?? sorry this will be my first car so i dpnt wanna get some thing thats going to die in me

Uhmm... same shit you look at with any car... make sure to check if there are leaks of any kind, fuel, brakes, radiator, whatever. Rust areas are: Rear 1/4 panels... How old are you?

i'm 16 sorry for the error in my first post i've sean it once it's in perty good shape theres small spot of rust on the rear finder on the driver side it's not to bad the car looks good

Originally posted by Bri94lst@Nov 6 2004, 09:33 PM
a common flaw is the climate control likes to crack
[post=413203]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: i bought mine like that... also check relay; its embarrasing when you have a loud ass car but it wont start in front of everyone :(

Every old car is going to have its share of problems with it, look it over so you can judge if one older car has less problems to fix then the other, thus saving you money. I always take them for a test drive, if possible, and beat the snot out of them to see whats wrong with it. If the crx is up north I would be surprised if there wasn't more rust areas then what you describe, look at the rear arches, see if they are 100% there.

NOOO I'LL NEVER DO THAT TO A CAR!!! lol no i'm in VA so it's not to bad and discribe ''beat the snot outa the car'' for me please

Back