Honda CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

it is an orange 87 CRX that has some rust in the rear and the motor runs ok but needs a new starter...it has 200K on it and it is a stick shift..let me know if you are remotely interested in it i live in Chicago and i would like to get 500 for it....call me at 847-456-7553 my name is Dan....you can email me at Dancomer18@hotmail.com

how is the rest of the body? dings, dents, cracks in windows, and what not. what color is it? and does it run? just needs to be push started?

Darin

it needs to be push started but i am putting a starter in it and then there will be no problem with it starting...it has a new radiator that i put in today....the car is orange and the interior is pretty good....the windshield wiper switch just broke on me today but the car runs fine.....i am now asking 700 and no more....the exterior is fine it has the normal rust in the rear wheel wells but other than that i believe that it is pretty straight...i will take pictures tomarrow just send me questions or comments to Dancomer18@hotmail.com....or call me at 847-456-7553

Back