1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda D series complete turbo kit

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by DelSol006, Jun 10, 2007.

1. DelSol006

DelSol006 New Member

I am currently selling my Turbo Kit off of my Honda Del Sol. It will fit any D series honda engine. I used it for about two weeks and then took it off due to a choice to do a B series swap into it. It is a complete kit with the turbo, intercooler, piping, lines, and BOV. I think there might be a problem with the blow off valve, so I am selling it alot cheaper than I bought it. I just need money and it is doing me no good sitting in my garage. So I am asking 900 o.b.o. Let me know. I have pictures if interested.

2. hondacrxb16vtec

hondacrxb16vtec New Member

whose it made by? pics?

3. lionsfreak

lionsfreak New Member

Could you send me pics? Do you have the FMU or missing link as well for the D series? Anymore info would be appreciated, as I am intersted.

4. DelSol006

DelSol006 New Member

It's a Garret T3/T4. I'm getting the pics developed today off of my camera and also on a disc so I can post them to you. Sadly I do not have the FMU or missing link. But I will get you the pics as soon as I get them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted