Honda desktop wallpapers to share. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ragebomb

Heya kids - I've made some desktop wallpapers to share. Some samples are below, hope you like 'em. You can see them on my site, AngryYoda.com

ek_mugen.gif
eg_gun.gif
itr3g_jdmw.gif

em1_blue.gif

civic3g_sir.gif

ep3_mugenw.gif

ep3_ctrw.gif
ep3_siy.gif
ep3_con.gif

I made them in several sizes, including a popular widescreen version:
800x600
1024x768
1280x768w
1280x1024

More to come in the next couple weeks. :)

No BB4?

ive got the black ITR one on my wall paper now. i midified it a little bit though. i lightened up the "ITR" i could barely see it.

gallery_1242_98_942.jpg

where did you get the pics to start from?
especially the mugen wide body first gen crx...

those are awesome... i wish someone would have enough time to take a picture of my car and turn it into something awesome...

good job dude. all i have for now is a pic of a B18C spec R motor with a JDM type R on it. :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 18 2005, 12:04 PM
ive got the black ITR one on my wall paper now. i midified it a little bit though. i lightened up the "ITR" i could barely see it.

gallery_1242_98_942.jpg

[post=462617]Quoted post[/post]​

That's awesome. :) I'm using the same wallpaper at my office right now.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 18 2005, 12:14 PM
where did you get the pics to start from?
especially the mugen wide body first gen crx...
[post=462621]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks dude.

The reference photo of the widebody Mugen CR-X came from a model kit that a redpepperracing(?) member pointed me to a while back. He is making his own car look like that widebody. totally crazy, he was doing a great job too.

Anyway he pointed me to the pics, and I drew him the car based on the photos. It was the one and only time I used a model kit instead of a real car as the reference photo. Thank goodness those japanese model kits are very detailed. ha ha.

Hey, do you think you could do a white EG6 with gunmetal Buddy Club P1 wheels, a la:

dsc006622ea.jpg

It's a crappy pic, but those are the wheels.

I will love you forever if you make that :)

Back