Honda desktop wallpapers to share. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 18 2005, 10:31 PM
Hey, do you think you could do a white EG6 with gunmetal Buddy Club P1 wheels, a la:

It's a crappy pic, but those are the wheels.

I will love you forever if you make that :)
[post=462945]Quoted post[/post]​

Let me see what I can do this coming week. Hey it's a long weekend, maybe I can do it. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 18 2005, 12:58 AM
No CRX?? EDIT: nevermind im stupid
damn i still want that shirt, i forgot about it
[post=462476]Quoted post[/post]​

where can i get that shirt?

they all look great man. i love the ITR one i have now. what i would really love if you could make one of a crx in that same position, red car and black background :)

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 18 2005, 10:31 PM
Hey, do you think you could do a white EG6 with gunmetal Buddy Club P1 wheels, a la:

It's a crappy pic, but those are the wheels.

I will love you forever if you make that :)
[post=462945]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey civicious - ok dude, a "civicious edition" eg6 has been added. White model, no ground fx, gunmetal rims. Not the Buddy CLub rims (sorry no time to render those) but hey you now how body-colored door handles. Ha ha. Well hope you like.
angryyoda.com
eg_white2.gif

Originally posted by erebunicrx+Feb 19 2005, 04:48 PM-->
senate_9427
@Feb 18 2005, 12:58 AM
No CRX?? EDIT: nevermind im stupid
damn i still want that shirt, i forgot about it
[post=462476]Quoted post[/post]​

where can i get that shirt?
[post=463196]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry dudes, I used to offer the shirts but Honda asked me to stop making them. So you can't get 'em anymore. <sarcasm> I have a wide selection of Corollas on my site, I'm sure those are suitable replacements. </sarcasm>

Aww shit, no more shirts? WTF what aobut all those companies that make ricer shrts that have cars on em? that fuckin sucks, i was gonna buy one

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 20 2005, 11:55 AM
Aww shit, no more shirts? WTF what aobut all those companies that make ricer shrts that have cars on em? that fuckin sucks, i was gonna buy one
[post=463443]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Honda sent me a letter last year, citing several court cases that show that a car company can own the shapes of their cars, and even the chassis codes. I used to make the shirts without the name of the car, and without the emblems. But unfortunately they still opposed the sale of shirts with their cars on them.

As for those guys on eBay and elsewhere that sell shirts with civics and hoochie mommas on them, they are itching for a lawsuit from Honda. From what I could tell on the letter, Honda has hired an agency that is specifically looking for these infringers.

Of course, if you were real sly, you could just get mr. ragebomb's permission and take the image down to a screenprint shop.

aren't these considered artists conceptions and therefore art pieces, copyrighted by the artist and not the company? :)

Back