Honda Domani front on a 98 EK?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i took this pic at the Eibach meet.. is it a Domani front?

*edit* after looking through the thread i see it is not

P5180972.jpg

The domani is just a over-sea's version of the Honda Accord.

False, the domani/EL/Gemini are in the civic family, nothing is shared with the Accord here or anywhere overseas.

That front end also came on the Honda Integra SJ 1999 Honda Integra SJ Picture and the domani EL and gemini are def in the civic family infact they are civics with different shaped front ends and different shaped trunk lids but all parts are direct bolt ons on civic as for the parts on the intregra SJ/Orthia/Partner ( of course except for the parter and the orthia are wagons) s. I actually joined the ClubEL forum to learn about the front end of the Domani/EL and i thought i was going to be a pioneer but i found out that im not. saldy people are starting to do them. However i really do like them there most def are different from your typical civic front.

The domani is just a over-sea's version of the Honda Accord.

looks like a baby accord in a way. one reason i like it. kinda surprised this thread is still going. theres alot of EG and EK based cars overseas. I think ill be ordering a Gemini front clip then getting Acura grill for it

btw the Orthia/SJ front end isnt very good looking at all.

Last edited:
That front end also came on the Honda Integra SJ 1999 Honda Integra SJ Picture and the domani EL and gemini are def in the civic family infact they are civics with different shaped front ends and different shaped trunk lids but all parts are direct bolt ons on civic as for the parts on the intregra SJ/Orthia/Partner ( of course except for the parter and the orthia are wagons) s. I actually joined the ClubEL forum to learn about the front end of the Domani/EL and i thought i was going to be a pioneer but i found out that im not. saldy people are starting to do them. However i really do like them there most def are different from your typical civic front.

Orthia/SJ is a different front end all together, some similarities but not the same.

Back