Honda fans, need to read this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMG I cant believe Im late for this...

1)Nissan isnt stupid enough to buy an outdated B Series

2)Whose going to buy a 50-60k with a fucking 4 banger?? They are exceptions with the Elise and stuff (see "serious track bitch"), but a car thats supposed to be going against M5s and E55 AMGs, 4 cyclinders? I think not.

3)Phu Dat Biet!

Putting a 4-cylinder in a Skyline is totally rediculous. They have never used a 4 banger, so why would they start now?

I swear, some people are ignorant beyond comprehension!

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure Nissan is dropping the Skyline name and simply calling it a GTR.

And wasn't there talk of Nissan putting a V8 in the GTR as an option or something?

157421481_m.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Putting a 4-cylinder in a Skyline is totally rediculous. They have never used a 4 banger, so why would they start now?

I swear, some people are ignorant beyond comprehension!

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure Nissan is dropping the Skyline name and simply calling it a GTR.

And wasn't there talk of Nissan putting a V8 in the GTR as an option or something?

Yeah I remember reading something about an NA v8... or it may have had a turbo or supercharger i dont remember but I think it was NA.....

Not sure if they are still considering it though

To everybody
stfu32.jpg

...someone already used it, but im gonna use it again.

shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

not safe for work. as in, pics showing girls asses, tits, vagina, or anything else that is sexually related.

Back