Honda Fit (JAZZ)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Just have to say, that is one cool little car... I test drove it in Venezuela and that shit is cool hahaha. Bad part is they didn't have it as a rental... I ended up renting the toyota Yadis, which is a toyota echo however its a hatchback in venezuela... nice lil sporty, fast car too...

anyway, just wanted to say, honda fit is one lil bad ass car LOL...

Have you seen the spoon version?

:thumbsup:

Spoon%20Honda%20Fit.jpg

id rather just have a civic hatch. people complain about the hatch looking like a mini- minivan, well theres no more looking like a mini-minivan then the fit

Quoted post[/post]]
We are supposed to be getting the Honda Fit next year according to this link http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=445345. I dont get too excited about a 105hp car, but with a K20 in that thing itll haul some serious ass. I think i saw it done in an issue of honda tunning.
yea, mugen did it. now most other jdm tuner shops have one. then again, i would too.

how much do those lil bastards weigh? I'd almost bet it is more than the civic hatch.. being a fodo chassis and all..

Ugly, fugly, but cool that the big companies (mugen, spoon) are modding them. :thumbsup:

:werd:

This is the new (figuratively) Civic. Every decade or two all the Honda models grow too large, so Honda has to introduce another small car.

Back