honda fit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I havn't seen a single post on here about the new honda fit that were supposedly getting over here in the states some time soon. Just wondering if anyone out there plans on picking one up as soon as they come out here. I want a JDM one :D . The spoon one is bad ass.

From what I understand, they are basically 4 door civics. I think it'd be tite to pimp one. Toss on some chrome 18's and lower it. HIDs and Red interior.

My theory: Honda's cars get bigger and bigger every generation. After a while, they have to bring over a new "small car" to fit the market niche that their cars have grown out of. The Civic becomes the Accord replacement, the Accord goes almost full size, then the Fit replaced the Civic.

Modding a Fit might be cool, but I'm not going to blow a huge chunk of cash on one when it comes out unless I'm rich or they're dirt cheap.

it looks pretty haness. the only new honda id buy, besides the s2000 is the ridgeline. i love the exhaust pipes, interior, and it woul dbe sweet if it really comes with the tires it shows on honda.com

back to subject. It looks like its gonna be in more competition with the chevy aveo and those types of small cars.... atleast thats what it looks like to me.

So are there any pictures of this Honda Floating around ???

edit---
just googled it up and damn what an ugly car

In the tradition of most new Hondas, it's ugly as sin.

And until Honda brings us a turbo AWD car, I don't want another one. :)

I'll take an old Honda City Turbo over the Fit, thank you. :)

city1turbo.jpg

Just checked out the fit for myself. Not bad. Not good, but not bad. Now... if only they would resurrect the CRX. I'm thinking Insight body style... but not so... you know... gay. Insert the brand new (hypothetical) K18C5! Yes, ladies and gentlemen! My own design! The Type-R for the new millenium + 5 years!

Yes I'm an idiot... where's my pills?

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 12 2004, 11:25 PM
Just checked out the fit for myself. Not bad. Not good, but not bad. Now... if only they would resurrect the CRX. I'm thinking Insight body style... but not so... you know... gay. Insert the brand new (hypothetical) K18C5! Yes, ladies and gentlemen! My own design! The Type-R for the new millenium + 5 years!

Yes I'm an idiot... where's my pills?
[post=416232]Quoted post[/post]​

Your new nickname is Hoover.

Cuz you suck.

Back