Honda H22a Engine And Trans Swap $2200 Shipped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale 2-H22a engines, transmissions, and wiring harness, from 1993-1996 Prelude VTEC cars, these engine are absolutely in great condition. They have all accessories such as compressor, alternator, intake and exhaust manifold, starter, pulleys etc. PRICE ON EACH IS $2200.00 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US.
I DO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, AS WELL AS MONEY ORDERS OR CHECKS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT VIDOMI@MSN.COM FOR MORE INFO OR YOU CAN CALL 864.202.3709

i-1_B_L.JPG

i-4_B.JPG

i-3_B_L.JPG

In the other thread you listed 1500 + shipping. Shipping is only around 250-350 for anywhere in the US. So that is 1850 at most. Now you wnt 2200 shipped?

What is the difference in this and that ad? Just curious..

(flame me for fucking your thread up all you want.. )

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 1 2003, 01:46 AM
In the other thread you listed 1500 + shipping. Shipping is only around 250-350 for anywhere in the US. So that is 1850 at most. Now you wnt 2200 shipped?

What is the difference in this and that ad? Just curious..

(flame me for fucking your thread up all you want.. )

hahahaha :owned: .

yea, not to mention you can get an h22a shipped to your door for 1400 from hmotorsonline... lol

These are the same pics as the other engine, you still don't show a complete setup. Manual tranny with an automatic engine.
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back