Honda is the best

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:yawn:

that didnt look like much of a "race" with an EVO if you ask me. that EVO shoulda handed that Civic its ass on a silver plate. and way to race down the highway with no license plate on the back of the car. that emo looking fuck in the passenger seat of that Civic needs a god damn haircut.

lastly, moving to Multi-Media

Quoted post[/post]]
:yawn:

that didnt look like much of a "race" with an EVO if you ask me. that EVO shoulda handed that Civic its ass on a silver plate. and way to race down the highway with no license plate on the back of the car. that emo looking fuck in the passenger seat of that Civic needs a god damn haircut.

lastly, moving to Multi-Media
the civic has the k20a type r.Thats honda power.By the way the hatch is ligther than that evo. :laugh:

even if it is "Honda Power" that Evo shoulda handed that civic its nut sack back with lil teeth marks in it......i thought about going further with that, but this isnt flying circus.

Quoted post[/post]]
good video.... maybe they just didn't want anyone to see the plate to steal there car.
maybe,that would be a good idea. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
even if it is "Honda Power" that Evo shoulda handed that civic its nut sack back with lil teeth marks in it......i thought about going further with that, but this isnt flying circus.
thats, power to weigth ratio. :cool:

type r k20 swaps in crx and eg's are putting down mid 12's all day. so a stock evo runs a mid 13 with the advantage of all wheel drive. so i would take the eg over the evo allllll day long from a roll without a doubt

lol who races an awd from a roll anyways?????

id rather have an evo if i had to choose tho.

that was a nice video.

ditto on owning an evo instead. awd, more power potentional, 4 doors (i carry a lot of people, having a coupe for a while became a bitch), and wont get stolen as fast as a civic.

still dont get it...its a 22psi evo vs a straight eg K20....it should be a LOT closer than that.

Back