honda junkyard in cali

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

alwhile ago i ran into this site for this junkyard somewhere around sacramento i think and they have like a whole inventory of what they have and it was a really cool place. does anyone know of any junkyard web site or place that im talking about?? cuz im looking for a tranny for my car.

Yeah there is one is Sacramento, it is way over priced, I am drawing a blank on the name of it. There is a decent one in San Jose again way over priced. I have heard there are a few decent yards in Napa that allow you to haggle a little so that might be worth checking out. There are a few in the Monterey/Central Coast area, but if you are not looking for Crown Victoria, Thunderbird, Volvo, or GM truck parts they are not worth going too. Look in your local phone book a lot of times they list Wreckers in a large region instead of just the local area.

HAP Recycling is the one in Sacramento

Honda Heaven is the one in San Jose

Both are overpriced. HAP has pretty good customer service and stands behind their parts. I got my swap from there and they replaced the tranny because the bearings were worn. Their swaps have a 6 month warranty.

Back