Honda Parts For Sale...Need To Sell ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93delsol

Well I still have a lot of stuff from my old car for sale. I now own a MR2 so i have no use for any of this. Email me at ftl22@nycap.rr.com if you are interested, i will respond the fastest to emails but you can also pm me. Prices are negotiable, and pics are avalible upon request. Nothing will be takin off the list untill I have the money in my hand. Ive had too many people back out.

Exterior:
OEM Front Bumper - $100
Glass (have everything except the windshield) make an offer.
Passenger Side Door (without glass & mirror) - $100
Passenger Side Mirror - $40
Passenger Side Fender (needs minor work & paint) - $60
Targa Top - $75
Pass Side Headlight - $150

Interior:
Nokia Pedals - $5
Greddy/Trust Shift Knob - $25
Blue Shift & E-brake Boot - $15
Indiglo Guages - $40
Blue Zig-Zag Floor Mats - $50
Blue & Black Carbon Fiber Guage Bezel $30
Brushed Aluminum Guage Bezel (painte blue, but can be removed) - $10
Drivers & Passenger Side Window Controls w/blue & black Carbon Fiber dash kit overlay - $20
Climate Control w/ blue & black carbon fiber dash kit overlay - $30
Defroster Vents w/ blue & black carbon fiber dash kit overlay - $10
Wiper & Directional Conrols - $10
Radio Installation Kit - $15
Drivers Side Air Bag - $50
JDM Sun Visors - $150

Suspension:
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Shocks (Approx 2,000 miles) - $275
Progerss Sport Springs (aprox. 2.3" drop, also approx 2,000 miles on them): $90 obo
I'll sell them both, already put together (all you have to do is put them in your car) for $350 obo
Ingalls Rear Camber Kits (BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED): $75 obo
Energy Suspension Full Urethane Bushing Set (BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED...only missing the shock mounts, which are on my shocks, i will supply the ones that came with my tokicos shocks...i do not know if they are urethane or not, if my shocks are sold seperatly from my springs the energy suspension ones will be included) - $90 obo
Integra Rear Lower Control Arms (great for del sols/civics w/o a rear sway bar mount) - $75 obo

Tires:
I have 2 Nitto NT450 205/40/17 that are still good. They have around 1,000 miles on them. I will sell them both for $150, if you are local you will have to get them unmounted, If you are not local the price of having them takin off will be added on.

Engine:
AEM CAI in blue (Aprox 6,000 miles on it, No Air Filter) - $50
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Silencer (its an extra from the one that got damaged in my accident aprox 10 months ago) - $10 obo
D15 Transmission (aprox 72,000 miles) - $200

Stereo:
Sony Xplod XS-E1611 6 1/2" (~1.5 years old, still work fine) - $15 obo
Sony Xplod XS-V6921 6"x9" (~1.5 years old, but still BRAND NEW and never installed, kinda sat in my room for a while) - $25 obo

Misc:
1993 Honda Del Sol Service Manual, this is the haynes one that sells for $60, i will sell for $30, bought brand new 2 months ago, no pages missing, only a few fingerprinst on pages...will work for all years del sols sine they are pretty similar
Enkei Del Sol Poster, this poster is huge and very rare, great for a del sol enthusiest - $15

do you have pics of the JDM sun visors, installed or not.

Do you have the ashtry flip up lid thingy?

Originally posted by 93delsol@Jun 25 2003, 01:29 PM
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Shocks (Approx 2,000 miles) - $275
Progerss Sport Springs (aprox. 2.3" drop, also approx 2,000 miles on them): $90 obo
I'll sell them both, already put together (all you have to do is put them in your car) for $250 obo

why is it cheaper to get the combo then just the shocks?

get nick: i can give you the clutch along with the tranny, but it slips a little.
HatchSpeeD: im about 10 minutes from albany, ny in latham.
asmallsol: I'll get pics tonight, and no the whole center counsle is gone
eghonda: I'll try to get pics tonight.
toyarmy: it was a misprint, i ment 350.

Is there anything else I have to buy like bolts and such.

Would you take 125 shipped?

Also where are you located?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 27 2003, 12:08 PM
Is there anything else I have to buy like bolts and such.

Would you take 125 shipped?

Also where are you located?

Sorry someone else offered me 150+shipping so they are his. I'm located in latham, ny...right by albany.

Can I get a picture of it? ...And what type of 'minor' work does it need? Is it dented? What color is it? etc, etc.

DO u still have the shocks because I was wondering if the Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Shocks and the Progerss Sport Springs will fit into my 92 honda civic hatch? Are they the ones that u can adjust the height on them? What would be the lowest u would go including shipping to Houston TX 77083?

if you havent sold the targe top yet i need the passenger side roof handle. i realize you prolly want to seel the entire roof, but ive been missing my handle for about 6 months now :p
lemme know

Originally posted by micah@Jul 12 2003, 12:35 AM
if you havent sold the targe top yet i need the passenger side roof handle. i realize you prolly want to seel the entire roof, but ive been missing my handle for about 6 months now :p
lemme know

dude, just get the whole roof--you need it bad after the latching accident, lol.

nothing wrong with my roof, just needs some paint :p

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 10 2003, 10:36 AM

Can I get a picture of it? ...And what type of 'minor' work does it need? Is it dented? What color is it? etc, etc.

you alive still?

New2TheCarScene: it needs to be pushed in a little bit on the lip that goes behind the front bumper, its captiva blue...i can get a pic prob tomorrow or monday
micah: the roof is captiva blue
chuy2002: the shocks and springs are gone.

Originally posted by 93delsol@Jul 12 2003, 09:21 PM
New2TheCarScene: it needs to be pushed in a little bit on the lip that goes behind the front bumper, its captiva blue...i can get a pic prob tomorrow or monday
micah: the roof is captiva blue
chuy2002: the shocks and springs are gone.

can you take a pic?

and where in MD do you live?

Back