Honda Parts Golore!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D16A6 head 140k $75

does that include shiping? is the head complete? the deal on the z6 ended up falling through on me! can ya help me out man?!?!

D16A6 head 140k $75

does that include shiping? is the head complete? the deal on the z6 ended up falling through on me! can ya help me out man?!?!

Thats without shipping, should be $35 for shipping. Its the complete head.

this may sound stupid but I know very little about these things so forgive me, but would the trans have any problems mounting up to a b series engine? (again sorry if thats a stupid question) I need this for my 88 crx

this may sound stupid but I know very little about these things so forgive me, but would the trans have any problems mounting up to a b series engine? (again sorry if thats a stupid question) I need this for my 88 crx

D-series trans will only mount up to a D-series motor. If you have a B-series motor, you will need a cable B-series trans to fit in a crx.

well sit...lol thanks anyway man, sorry for wasting your time, you wouldn't happen to have or know someone who has a climate control or glove box compartment for the crx would you?

Its no problem. Sorry man I don't know anyone with those parts. Climate controls are hard to come by not broken.

yea your telling me, guess I'll be hunting down the junkyards this Monday. Anyway if you get any after market parts for a crx let me know I may buy, I'm searching around atm for some things but its a bit hard when you really don't know much about Honda's

fenders

I was checking on if you boxed up the fenders yet?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bryan

price on voo doo vacuume manifold shipped to 28658? any pics of it?

Back