PA honda parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sickofhonda09

I dont know if i posted this right it's my first time. I have alot of parts for sale that i want to get rid of and never see again. Im also selling my 2000 civic si. Its flamenco black with blue pearl. Parts i have for sale are

Non vtec b18 head . Fully Built
B18 Turbo cams ( Non vtec
B16 turbo/all motor cams ( Skunk 2 pro 1s for b16 head in the box never opend
zex nitrous kit (10lb bottle
Buddy club vtec controller ( in box brand new $40
Honda intake manifold gasket ( in box new b16 $40
Rota slipstreams ( white new TIRES $ 450
Konig Zero wheels 16'' black with red stripe New tires $450
Enkie wheels Not sure what kind there 17's $$$ I could care less FREE
Aem intake for d16 $40
Aplhine head unite $80
I got complete engine bearings sets for any honda motor $100
Tons and tons of parts. and alot is new.... I am selling becuase last summer I blew up my turbo LS and was planning to go all motor ls vtec...well the other day i went for a ride in a friends and i couldnt figure out why anybody would want to drive something that loud shitty and not fast. Hes got cams port polish 13.5 compression pistons eagle rods stroker kit everything... and my sisters 24v vr6 smokes his hatch every time. I just got my r32 today and need to get rid of any honda crap. so give me a text call email whatever 570-561-5233 philly973z@yahoo.com

I also got a 97 hatch with a b16 swap with alot of bolt ons. a 900 LSD and bunch more.

I am sorry about the punctuation and sloppyness. My cars are mint and my parts are very good condition if not new. Ive just had enough hondas for 2 lifetimes and will never own one again haha

wanna sell the b16 tranny and if so how much ?

Is the Nitrous kit wet or dry? and how much with out bottle?

thats alot of parts,but im looking for vacuum set up for h22a4 vtec ,do u have any ,if u dont maybe u know someone that has it pm me back thx...

Back