honda pickup protoype

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think it'd be pretty sweet to see an H22A in there so you can hear the Vtec grab at whatever rpm in a 5 sp pickup. I think I'd buy one of those. But if I get a pickup it's going to be an S10 Extreme or Blazer Extreme first.

its alright....im a big fan of the toyota pickups and owned a squished tundra which served me well so there is hope for the japanese in the truck market. Lets hope for some restyling and for a big powerplant.......next thing ya know were all swapping V8 truck motors into our civics hahaha

i noticed the civic truck w/ flower bed's got a turbo AND ITB's.........he's just throwing things onto the car without knowing what they do??

that'd be cool if he gets some molding that can handle the boost around the ITB's from a machine shop.....turbo + ITB's y0! it's gotta cost a pretty penny.

P1010004.jpg

stunnaz fo'life y0! :D

Toyota Trucks own

Ford=rides like a tank
Chevy= Gets stuck, bad rep for quality
Dodge= has the resale value of a burrito
Toyota=Quality, resale value, looks decent enough, has enough power. And on a side note IMO the Tacoma owns in the mud.

I would rather rock my Chevy. That thing is going to need some torque, which we all know is something Honda is not known for. Hopefully it will have some good hp/tq numbers so people could actually tow a heavy trailer with it. Hopefully they won't put the crv 1/4'' axles on there.

supposedly, its going to have a GM vortec v6 in it....

Info on the truck...

It started as a 4G Civic sedan, not a hatchback or a CRX.

The parts in the engine bay are just bolted up for show... it hasn't run in a few years, but it may see drag strip duty soon.

The flowers all over the truck are there mostly to cover cracks and stuff in the bodywork- plus the owner is female, and she'd rather use flowers than something else.

:lol:

The truck was just placed there to take up space in the booth- it wasn't meant as a serious entry in the show.

Originally posted by word@Aug 11 2003, 07:24 PM
i noticed the civic truck w/ flower bed's got a turbo AND ITB's.........he's just throwing things onto the car without knowing what they do??

that'd be cool if he gets some molding that can handle the boost around the ITB's from a machine shop.....turbo + ITB's y0! it's gotta cost a pretty penny.

P1010004.jpg

stunnaz fo'life y0! :D

is that an s2000 motor

Yes, Yes it is.

Lol notice how all the people standing behind it would be classified as "fucktards" they be gansta y0. I say we go steal the motor and try and put it onto something.

it's just a sketch.. but i would love to see what the real thing looks like... and wonder what they would put under the hood?!?... would be nice if they put V6 from the accord V6.... with the 6 speed *yum* but its probably just a dream

Back