Honda Pilot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its the UPS slogan for Dale Jarrett. UPS commercials always say.....

Originally posted by UPS
We want to race the truck. People LOVE the truck

Ahh, I'm just going to shut up now.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 26 2004, 12:14 AM
fuck the f150 go for the SRT-10.

the lightening and srt10 are as fast as each other arent they??

I think that the Pilot is a really good SUV. I was tinking about buying one in the future. But I don't know of any Superchargers for it... Sorry.

Originally posted by HellBent HONDA@April 26 2004, 9:44 PM
:worthlesspointlesswhogivesafuckpostthatnobodywillreadbutiftheydotheybelikeWTFisthatimeanhowthefuckdidhequotehisselfbeforehepostedhisselfibettersmokeabowlandgotobedBTWimbored:):

:worthlesspointlesswhogivesafuckpostthatnobodywillreadbutiftheydotheybelikeWTFisthatimeanhowthefuckdidhequotehisselfbeforehepostedhisselfibettersmokeabowlandgotobedBTWimbored:):

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 26 2004, 11:44 PM-->
HellBent HONDA
@April 26 2004, 9:44 PM

holy shit I can't read that... :blink:

:worthless pointless who gives a fuck post that nobody will read but if they do they be like WTF is that i mean how the fuck did he quote hisself before he posted hisself i better smoke a bowl and go to bed BTW im bored:):

ah... mucho better. :ph34r:

hey, i think pilots are decent...woulda been my first choice, had it not been for the new nissan beast they call the armada! just like the titan, it has a 9100lb towing capacity!!! that is just bad ass.

onto your question. I seriously doubt you will find a supercharger for the pilot, unless honda comes out with one. BUT we all know honda sucks when it comes to making performance upgrades for their cars. I seriously doubt any aftermarket companies have any sc's made for the pilot.

the toyota scion has a turbo option available but i dont know what the towing capacity would be on it as it only weighs 2400 lbs with a manual tranny.

s408ea60c668b2.jpg

i know im alone here but this is a thing of beauty :nod:

if i had $15k and kids i'd buy one. shit i think ill start a family just so i have an excuse to buy one :D

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Apr 26 2004, 05:55 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 26 2004, 07:18 AM
NotUrAverage_Si
@Apr 26 2004, 12:14 AM
fuck the f150 go for the SRT-10.

If you want a Viper, just buy a goddamn Viper...

I was talking about the truck.

So am I. I never understood this shit with Ford and Dodge... Like the Lightning... What the fuck? Just buy a goddamn Mustang if you want a sports car, and with the SRT-10, buy the fucking Viper if you want a sports car. Trucks do not = sports cars, no matter how low you make them, how big an engine you stuff in them, or how "badass" the body kit is. At the end of the day, it's still a fucking truck with the aerodynamics and handling of a grand piano, thanks to the solid beam rear axle and Flexible- Flyer frame that's meant to twist while carrying a heavy load over uneven terrain so it won't break, and the stupid huge frontal area and box in the back with the big ass tail gate sticking up.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 27 2004, 01:30 PM
the toyota scion has a turbo option available but i dont know what the towing capacity would be on it as it only weighs 2400 lbs with a manual tranny.

s408ea60c668b2.jpg

if i had $15k and kids i'd buy one. shit i think ill start a family just so i have an excuse to buy one :D

I'm with ya... I'd roll it.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Apr 27 2004, 11:35 AM-->
HellBentHONDA
@Apr 27 2004, 01:30 PM

s408ea60c668b2.jpg

I'm with ya... I'd roll it.

:werd: :withstupid: Anyone that rolls around in one of those stock is gay though, they have the biggest stock fender gap, and thhe ugliest wheel covers I've ever seen.

I want a scionB too, just the pilot is more of a family safe vehicle if you ask me, plus the engine in the scion is the same as an echo, so to beef that thing up to Pilot status will probably cost just as much as a pilot. Anyway, thanks for the let down that no one will ever make a supercharger for the pilot, but thanks anyway.

If you want safe, somewhat offroadable, and capable of towing, what about a Volvo XC-V70 AWD whatever they're called?

rents almost bought one, it was just a little too much, so we got a tribute. my beef with the pilot is the lack of power for a suv that big, skinny ass tires, and the interior...sorry i dont like it. srt-10 rams are dope, they have one up here at the dealer...they are sick. and ji, id rather have the srt10 than a viper...cuz im a redneck at heart (love mudbogging, huge ass trucks, and budweiser) but if i were you id look at mazda tribute, nissan pathfinder, nissan xterra...those types of things.....

surprised no one said the durango. if you like the new body styles (i don't), then you can get a nice engine.
or save a ton of cash and buy an 03 durango. my parents have a 98 with 90k miles and the thing has only had one problem it's whole life. that was just an upper ball joint thing.
the durangos have a third row, too. and there are superchargers and lift kits available for them.

Back