honda power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cool idea, BUT my first thought is that it looks slow, then i read a little further down and it says it has a 60 MPH top speed. thats fuckin weak.

Also, not that i even have that much money or anything, but they arent really that overpriced if you consider that a lot of custom sandrails can run you up to 100k.

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Apr 24 2005, 04:45 PM
they had a contest on power block where you could win one of those.
[post=490899]Quoted post[/post]​

kool i would win it take the block put my b16 block on it and sell it..lol

For a single person buggy, it wouldn't be that bad considering alot of people still run the POS beattle flat fours. The 60mph is probally because it has wild gear or something like that.

damn. i had this idea months ago....

my concept is better tho :p

I could buy a Supercharged Toyota sandrail with nitrous for under 10k guaranteed. My good friend built it.

Hmmm, 300+hp sandrail or weak 4x4?

I'd buy a quad, a 4x4 truck, a sandrail, a dirtbike, or a garage, before I ever spent 25k on a Honda powered recreational vehicle.

This doesn't mean I don't like the concepts.

It says 2.0 liter on right above the power specs, and the torque is a little high for the b18b, so prolly stock b20?

Also, wtf are they running an open differential in the front for. The only benefit to that is smoother turning on the road, which this thing obviously isn't built for. The 3.50 gearset in the differentials also sucks pretty bad for 37" tires, I used to run 4.10's in my Toyota on 33's and it wasn't enough.

But choice of colors!!! word

There are actually a few fiberglass dune buggies (Manx style) that run honda motors in the back. For this design, it's neat - but for those the Boxers are a far better choice.

Alright - whos the first to build a mech ?

-> Steve

Back