honda prelude... help me out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude99Vtec21

hey im new here and i dont really know a lot about cars. ive been reading around for a little while trying to get info and i finally decided to post for myself. i have a 99 honda prelude and im looking to do something with the engine although i really have no idea what would be best for me. its my daily driver and i want to add some hp without going tooo overboard.
i was thinking maybe cams, a new exhaust, cold air intake, but really i have no clue.
i want to spend about $1000-$1200 range. if you have any suggestions what i should do and what goes along with buying something like that, with names of good products, prices, and what they would add to my car i would really appreciate that. thanks

so i guess its "i/h/e" anything specific i should know or any suggestions for which ones to buy. i guess greddy is in my price range and some others...

dude my suggestion is e-bay jus check out all the stuff htey have...i suggest getting an exaust,cold air intake,computer,header..nd u should be good...

its a prelude, its heavy..i suggest sell it for something else....haha jk man just do your basic upgrades intake, exhaust, headers...bolt ons you can do yourself

Back