1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

honda prelude... help me out

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by prelude99Vtec21, Sep 18, 2006.

1. prelude99Vtec21

prelude99Vtec21 New Member

hey im new here and i dont really know a lot about cars. ive been reading around for a little while trying to get info and i finally decided to post for myself. i have a 99 honda prelude and im looking to do something with the engine although i really have no idea what would be best for me. its my daily driver and i want to add some hp without going tooo overboard.
    i was thinking maybe cams, a new exhaust, cold air intake, but really i have no clue.
    i want to spend about $1000-$1200 range. if you have any suggestions what i should do and what goes along with buying something like that, with names of good products, prices, and what they would add to my car i would really appreciate that. thanks

2. prelude99Vtec21

prelude99Vtec21 New Member

so i guess its "i/h/e" anything specific i should know or any suggestions for which ones to buy. i guess greddy is in my price range and some others...

3. *mello*

*mello* New Member

dude my suggestion is e-bay jus check out all the stuff htey have...i suggest getting an exaust,cold air intake,computer,header..nd u should be good...

4. halo_freak101

halo_freak101 Junior Member

its a prelude, its heavy..i suggest sell it for something else....haha jk man just do your basic upgrades intake, exhaust, headers...bolt ons you can do yourself

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted