Honda Rot : To far gone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

508Honda

Lets start with the picture, but first I want everyone to realize I got this car for a DOLLAR. Yea. Complete car that drove itself here.

101_0077-1.jpg

So with that said, I have access to a MIG welder and friends who do Metal Fab for a living. I've been told I can fix it buy just cutting out a none rusted (GL I live in MA) panel from a junk and weld it in.

Sadly I have been thinking about the Jetta flare trick just to hide the shit as a temp fix.

Any feedback would be dope, thanks guys.

1: pics of full car

2: unless you want to keep it for a long time, i would just drive the bitch into the ground. save some money.

I do want this car for alittle while, I plan to move to Nashville by the winter so it just needs to get me there. I know it won't pass inspection thats why I made the post.

So? Yea...

And I will add pictures once I re-assemble her fully. I stripped her down and cleaned everything and removed carpet and what not.

Junking the car isnt really an option so lets keep that in mind.

They sell panels for crap like that, rather then finding a parts car to hack up.. Someone wanna help me remember the name for them, lol i forget .

Back