honda s2200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i-1.JPG

Hardtops own convtertables, anyone who thinks otherwise has a small penis or is a homo.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 14 2003, 02:22 AM
what if you have both, and a hardtop?

huh?????

you seem to have forgotten a word

DUMBASS

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 14 2003, 02:10 AM
Hardtops own convtertables, anyone who thinks otherwise has a small penis or is a homo.

no

both = small penis and homo

AND denotes hartop

who's a dumbass?

Originally posted by CivicRacingGirl7+Jul 14 2003, 08:37 AM-->
Afipunk21
@Jul 14 2003, 01:10 AM

targa > convertible and hardtop

nah, if you're going to do it...go all out. Otherwise you're just compromising the car and causing lots of body flex and the need to weigh the car down more for no reason.

I would go T-tops over targa, but convertible over targa.

Originally posted by machine@Jul 13 2003, 11:54 PM
i thought that convertibles were supposedly heavier than their solid top countertops, due to more structural rigidty needed to make up for lack of a roof.....don't remember where I read that....anybody know if thats true?

they normally do

I like it... I've always liked the 'chops that people did of S2000's with hardtops, and the one form the import auto salon Tokyo that Spoon did up.

VERY neat looking car.

convertibles do need a shit load more braces\ layers of steel in the underbody to support them, youd be surprised how thick some of that stuff is into the pillars and roof. a lot of it is HSS too (high strength steel)

Car the I see, to be liking of alot much do I. Babel Fish is to be having translation of which is completely syntax of wrong.

Back