Honda School

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz this was going to be my safe account but every body negative spammed me again so i dont care eney more geuss i just wanted a lil rank b4 but dont really give a fuck now besides yall started somewhere to, mybe with your friends or your dads or something, you wasnt born knowing what b16 and b18 and h22 swaps to f22 and t3 and t4 turbos and how to install theme all when you came out of your mom's belly....did you?
yeah but you said you didnt car about rep so you shouldnt need a new account. just read and learn and dont be so damn butt hurt, and try to type some what like english. then you will learn there are members on this site that when they joined i remeber they didnt know shit but now when i see them responding to other peoples threads i dont even look because i know they know there shit now. so get to reading and use the search button

lol...hey...what i cant figure out is why that you FUCKIN BITCHES SPEND ALL YOUR FUCKIN TIME FUCKIN WIT ME, IF YOUR NOT GONNA HELP GO FUCKIN PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCHES AND OLD BOY WHO LIVES IN ALABAMA,

48 lee rd 477 phenix city alabama 36870 Fuck Wit it

lol...hey...what i cant figure out is why that you FUCKIN BITCHES SPEND ALL YOUR FUCKIN TIME FUCKIN WIT ME, IF YOUR NOT GONNA HELP GO FUCKIN PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCHES AND OLD BOY WHO LIVES IN ALABAMA,

48 lee rd 477 phenix city alabama 36870 Fuck Wit it

srry bout dat nicca its 48 LEE SMITH'S ROAD 487 PHENIX CITY AL, 36840 RIGHT BY THE BIG WHITE HOUSE WITH A HUGE TREE IN THE MIDDLE YOULL SEE A GRAY HOUSE WITH A NAVIGATOR IN THE FRON YARD FUCK WIT ME CUZ....LETS SEE YOU GET YO ASS WOOPED BY A 15 YEAR OLD G:cool:

srry bout dat nicca its 48 LEE SMITH'S ROAD 487 PHENIX CITY AL, 36840 RIGHT BY THE BIG WHITE HOUSE WITH A HUGE TREE IN THE MIDDLE YOULL SEE A GRAY HOUSE WITH A NAVIGATOR IN THE FRON YARD FUCK WIT ME CUZ....LETS SEE YOU GET YO ASS WOOPED BY A 15 YEAR OLD G:cool:
lmao get off your moms tit and start reading if you want to learn if not get out our get banned

Yep.....mhhm...... No ebonics kid. And google is your friend...... Look at the sticky threads....ie: Turbo info..... Read first..... Faq..... I ait yo!!!! AND THANKS FOR THE QUOTE KID...... PRETTY GOOD ONE...

Like i said srry i wasnt talkin you im talkin to Hondadude141 lil buddy ok...why the fuck would i be talkin to you and u never said eneything mean to me so yea, plus you gave me points, then i tried to give it back but then Hondadude141 -225 me so yea

because its just stupid and making yourself look bad, your just a kid and i guess kids do stupid things but it just seems like to me if you was here to learn you would just brush it off and start learning

and listen man i have been learnin ok, everytime i ask i learn if its not from yall its for some real smart people,....REAL PEOPLE.....

Ok, once again no more ebonics. just chill out and learn quit being a hard ass..... Your 15. The more you talk the dumber you sound so stop. Just learn and read. And type in english not ebonics.

G look google proboly has recorded my ip adress and my searches(Cuz everytime you search the record your ip adress and what you search just incase police needs it) about 1000 times in the past 3 days, everytime i go to forums i learn more like 4 and dont tell me to get of my moms tits cuz im pretty dam sure u sucked yours more then mine , I have no MOM SO CHILL OUT WIT DAT ISH OK, I HAVE NO ONE BUT ME!

Ok mow read and learn. What are you still doing? Are you here to learn or look dumb.

yep.....mhhm...... No ebonics kid. And google is your friend...... Look at the sticky threads....ie: Turbo info..... Read first..... Faq..... I ait yo!!!! And thanks for the quote kid...... Pretty good one...

g look google proboly has recorded my ip adress and my searches(cuz everytime you search the record your ip adress and what you search just incase police needs it) about 1000 times in the past 3 days, everytime i go to forums i learn more like 4 and dont tell me to get of my moms tits cuz im pretty dam sure u sucked yours more then mine , i have no mom so chill out wit dat ish ok, i have no one but me!

english muder phuker kan chew speek it?

The turbo doesn't matter. The bov is just an electrical speaker that puts that sound out to make the car sound cool. The only reason you should wait for yours is because it would make your car seem faster than it is, which would make you look stupid.

Before you go turbo I know of some easy mods you can do that i've had some success with.

Those mufflers at autozone are really good. I put one on my lebaron and i noticed quite a difference at wide open throttle, or WOT.

Painting my car yellow helped too, since it's a bright color and reflects sunlight, making my car stay cooler, and wind resistance is less on a cool car.

One last thing is install hot air intake. It's essentially a cone filter and a hose that you route to the middle of the engine bay, where the air is warmer. Warmer air in the engine helps the gas ignite better, giving you more power.

Just some tips :)

Clearly it's a joke

lmao..... +1

Hey those mods wont work.unless you get a "rbw" aka: Really big wing. It works like a sail on a boat, the faster you go the more wind....the more wind the faster you go. WHO NEED TURBO WHEN YOU GOT WIND YO!!

The turbo doesn't matter. The bov is just an electrical speaker that puts that sound out to make the car sound cool. The only reason you should wait for yours is because it would make your car seem faster than it is, which would make you look stupid.

Before you go turbo I know of some easy mods you can do that i've had some success with.

Those mufflers at autozone are really good. I put one on my lebaron and i noticed quite a difference at wide open throttle, or WOT.

Painting my car yellow helped too, since it's a bright color and reflects sunlight, making my car stay cooler, and wind resistance is less on a cool car.

One last thing is install hot air intake. It's essentially a cone filter and a hose that you route to the middle of the engine bay, where the air is warmer. Warmer air in the engine helps the gas ignite better, giving you more power.

Just some tips :)

Clearly it's a joke
dont forget about the neon lights dude! very important.;)

has KSI lol WORD ON DA STREET IS A I CAN FUCK YOU UP IN HALO....fuck word its tru..lol just playin dont want to sound like a dick like some of the people on here but umm..4real yall thanks to all who have helped a nicca out, chea but i do have more questions that are sensible for me i think but umm, does enebody know where i can find a video about how to install a push button start.

has KSI lol WORD ON DA STREET IS A I CAN FUCK YOU UP IN HALO....fuck word its tru..lol just playin dont want to sound like a dick like some of the people on here but umm..4real yall thanks to all who have helped a nicca out, chea but i do have more questions that are sensible for me i think but umm, does enebody know where i can find a video about how to install a push button start.

Why do you need a push button?

wigger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back