Honda School

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
well first in order to follow instructions of a video you have to have the basic concept of the English language.........when you get there then we will go to step two

damn, i think this kid is full of bs. he has noone, everyones gone... i could be wrong but sounds like hes looking for a pitty party to me...

Its the younger generations with their phone-text style of writing...it can be hard to read

Like ahhvtec said.....if you want to learn, ask a question and when it doen't make sense to someone...re-type it until it does make sense.

People will respond and you shall become informed.

I can't read this shit.

I'm going to go gouge my eyeballs out with a fork or something.

im new on this site can anyone hold my hand and let me know were the merging harness section is because umm i want to put my car together

Wow.... he called me out, maybe i need to go cry about my life and beg you guys to throw me a pitty party...

Thanks for the address, ill make sure you get all kinds of random shit in the mail :D

Go play in traffic, F*ckstick.

Sincerely,
Hondadude141

Those mufflers at autozone are really good. I put one on my lebaron and i noticed quite a difference at wide open throttle, or WOT.

Good to see you still lurking. :thumbsup:

so idc about my rank fuck it up ill just make new accounts but im still gonna learn ok and thanks DESPAIN

NO you won't. Keep it to ONE account. I'm disabling your other one. Read the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up too. Memorize and obey them. They're pretty much the same on every other forum too.

G look google proboly has recorded my ip adress and my searches

We record your IP address here with every activity too.

has KSI lol WORD ON DA STREET IS A I CAN FUCK YOU UP IN HALO....

Real gamers play FPS games with a mouse and keyboard.

Its the younger generations with their phone-text style of writing...it can be hard to read

I type full sentences with my phone. I don't know about you. With unlimited texting, why bother with abbreviations?

Will someone swing around a ban stick please?

Nope. Not gonna happen. Yet. No reason to.

Major misbehavior, spamming or other serious offenses will get the :calban: though. :D

Good to see you still lurking. :thumbsup:

Yeah i've been too busy with school and whatnot to be active at all on this board. But now I've got some down time to play around in the lounge.

Ok this is not a HSQ(Honda Scool Question so No Points!!) But Im not sure what i want to do, Im getting a Prelude but idk if i should revert back to a F22 Block with a H22 engine or just go with a Complete F22 swap but yea, i know that the f22 would be better for turbo and the H22 is well rounded and has good gase milage but, im wondering wich one would last the longest, Im thinking the H22 but if eneybody else disagrees...do tell

it just occured to me you spelled school wrong. that's the purest form of irony

It did. and just as soon as that, it appears to be over. Not like 91accordwithwork that dragged on for 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back