Honda School

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont swap ur H22 for a F22, that would be dum, sorry but it would. do cams and cam gears and a cluch kit and it would pull strong. then u can do a chip, intake and exhaust and by the time u spend all that money, u would of spent that on that swap and have a strong running car!!!!

those conversations are five months old. No one cares anymore. Next time, check the dates please...
dam, you arnt going all soft on us are you? Please.....? Wtf. Still waitnig on you to tell him to not be so stupid and read....yuo know maybe with some other funny mean shit........... Congrats on the mod.

dam, you arnt going all soft on us are you? Please.....? Wtf. Still waitnig on you to tell him to not be so stupid and read....yuo know maybe with some other funny mean shit........... Congrats on the mod.

Oh, don't worry, I'll still live up to my screen name. I'm making an effort to be a little more tactful about it now that I'm a mod however.

Speaking of that, I think I'll make it my first official order of mod business to shut this bad boy down. None of the recent contributors here have added anything of value, and it seems to to have been mostly a flame fest from the beginning anyway. If anybody has anything worthwhile to add here, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, this thread is done...

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back