Honda shuttle 91 swap into b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blablablah

Would that be hard(expensive) to do? Did anyone try it and if so how did it go? Also, which of the b series engines would one recommend?

Would that be hard(expensive) to do? Did anyone try it and if so how did it go? Also, which of the b series engines would one recommend?
from what ive seen the b16 is the most used for this but im sure you could do the b18 but i would say check out hasport they probably have mounts to make this easier also

that guys a douch.lol... The b18, because you can always get a GSR, or B16 head, and make real power out of an ls-v tec, or go big, and get a B20. Someday V-tec

that guys a douch.lol... The b18, because you can always get a GSR, or B16 head, and make real power out of an ls-v tec, or go big, and get a B20. Someday V-tec
i would say just go b16, lsv is not real reliable, and is not the easiest thing to do, also the gsr would be harder to do then a b16 also and the b20 is only good if you do the crv motor. and i dont think your a douche i didnt know what one was haha i just googled it.

Shuttle.jpg

from what ive seen the b16 is the most used for this but im sure you could do the b18 but i would say check out hasport they probably have mounts to make this easier also

i would say just go b16, lsv is not real reliable, and is not the easiest thing to do, also the gsr would be harder to do then a b16 also and the b20 is only good if you do the crv motor. and i dont think your a douche i didnt know what one was haha i just googled it.

double-facepalm.jpg

Back