honda si em1 problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poloboy4

hey everybody i have a em1 and ive had it for a while now but im not sure what i have been noticing... when i take off sometimes my car seems to like shake.. it seems like it is (wheel hopping) but it only dose it on first gear sometimes...and its not wheel hopping just seems like it is what could be wrong? it dose it sometimes and sometimes it dose not? getting worried not sure if its the transsmission anyways its got a jdm 16a and a s4c lsd trans. thanks for the help:confused:

Check all suspension hardware (bolts, etc). Sounds like something might be loose and you could be in big trouble if something comes undone and you cause an accident.

i will im going to take it to Firestone and get it inspected for $20... but its weird because it only dose it sometimes.

hmmm... Makes me thing about how my car shakes like crazy when in drive and stopped... If I put in in neutral the shaking goes away.

It could just be the motor mount bushings... Have you checked them yet?

They look very new to me not so old wich is weird if I drive fast it hardy dose it only when I drive slow it dose

swap problem

i have a d16y7 block and i was wondering if i can put a d16z6 head and what changes do i need to make can somebody tell me and what head gasket do i need to use....

and other question i have a d15z6 right now running in my car and a has a chipped ecu p28 but my car doesnt let me rev higher than 6500rpms what can my problem be i already check the timing belt can sombody help me????????????????

I had symptoms like that in a couple of cars. It turned out the rubber balancers on the axles weren't there on the new ones and causing shaking mostly under power, when you let off the gas it went away.
Did you have them changed out lately?

Just my .02 E

Back