Honda strikes a blow at road rage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That anti-attack alarm sounds like dumb waste of money.

The tips to avoid an attack sound ok though, If that worries you. :lol:

That has got to be the stupidest shit Honda has ever made. Do they really think that noise is going to deter someone, hell no, it will make them even more angry and they will probably want to really harm you if not shoot you when they hear that crap since they are already enraged enough to attack you. Dammit Honda, what the hell were you thinking?!?!

why do all attackers in simulated attacks like this have to be wearing a hoody.

damn i need to be the first one to get the jdm versions and sell them.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Aug 12 2005, 01:44 PM
why do all attackers in simulated attacks like this have to be wearing a hoody.

damn i need to be the first one to get the jdm versions and sell them.
[post=539345]Quoted post[/post]​

Because if you wear a hoodie, you are teh bad guy, dont you know that?

120 DB isn't that loud when driving down the freeway. I wonder if an attacker would even hear it over his NIN...

I dont need an alarm for that.. I welcome people to do that.. Just grab their arm when they hit you and take off, When your up to about 100mph youll hear all about how sorry they are.. :D

Originally posted by tgreaves@Aug 12 2005, 02:19 PM
I dont need an alarm for that.. I welcome people to do that.. Just grab their arm when they hit you and take off, When your up to about 100mph youll hear all about how sorry they are..  :D
[post=539356]Quoted post[/post]​

Unless they have a gun... :huh:

What they need is a 7 foot tall 400 pound pissed off black guy that deploys out of the passenger seat, like an airbag.

**edit**

uzi or s&w magnums in each hand optional.

Instead of that alarm why not have fire come out the side of your car, that would keep people away...and if I'm not mistaken they have built cars with that.

Originally posted by tgreaves@Aug 12 2005, 02:19 PM
I dont need an alarm for that.. I welcome people to do that.. Just grab their arm when they hit you and take off, When your up to about 100mph youll hear all about how sorry they are.. :D
[post=539356]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm. I steer with my left arm and shift with my right. I have no extra arm to grab with. :(

Originally posted by jdmeg6@Aug 12 2005, 11:33 AM
That has got to be the stupidest shit Honda has ever made. Do they really think that noise is going to deter someone, hell no, it will make them even more angry and they will probably want to really harm you if not shoot you when they hear that crap since they are already enraged enough to attack you. Dammit Honda, what the hell were you thinking?!?!
[post=539337]Quoted post[/post]​

this is for the UK. When i was there no one could have a gun. the cops did but they were in the trunk of there car

damn cops have to keep their guns in the trunk thats hell of stupid. like an attacker with a gun is really going to abide by the rules of "you can't have a gun..." lol anyway yeah that alarm thing is pretty stupid. i like the black dude one. i think a simoan "sp?" would be better. you don't mess with those mofo's

Back