Honda stuff for sale..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tnsxsear

JE 81mm .10 over custom JDM type-r spec pistons with rings and wrist pins, only 100 miles. 250obo
Type-R Pistons and rods, 100obo
Skunk2 Stg1 Intake cam 100obo
Apex-I vafc 200obo
Rockford Fosgate 100wtx2 amp 50obo
GSR Oil Pump 50obo
p2p 96-98 civic ex 5spd ecu 75obo
B-Series valvetrain, valves,springs,retainers,cam caps/rails etc.. 150obo
99+ b16a2 stock intake manifold 50obo
95 civic dx motor, motor,tranny,starter, 200obo
Misc. Parts from an LS and b20, just ask me what you need..

email me with offers, tnsxsear@hotmail.com
paypal verified...

im here in el paso,tx about 4hrs away from phoenix.... -paul

dude, be more specific. which type r spec are you talking about for the JE pistons and the OEM pistons and rods. theres a big difference between CTR and ITR. also, which b series engine did the valvetrain come out of? GSR is not the same as a B16 and they arent the same for ITR or CTR valvetrain. please be more specific.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 24 2003, 09:43 AM
dude, be more specific. which type r spec are you talking about for the JE pistons and the OEM pistons and rods. theres a big difference between CTR and ITR. also, which b series engine did the valvetrain come out of? GSR is not the same as a B16 and they arent the same for ITR or CTR valvetrain. please be more specific.

and answer peoples posts as well, I aske dif you had any b20 blocks, you never answered so fuck off

Looking for either a b18 block to do a Ls/Vtec or a b20 block for a CRVtec, either one you have, i just need the blocks!!!! give me a responce, either in here or in PM!!!!

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 24 2003, 09:43 AM

To answer your question, their jdm itr spec pistons. and b16a2 valvetrain....

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3+Sep 24 2003, 10:04 AM-->
@Sep 24 2003, 09:43 AM

and answer peoples posts as well, I aske dif you had any b20 blocks, you never answered so fuck off

and for your lame ass, yes i do have a b20 and an ls block, 300 for the ls and 500 for the b20....so you can fuck off, and i have some references, lsvtec is a friend of mine that lives near me.. -paul

what would be shipping to 95148 be for the d series motor to 95148? is it a 15 or 16? thanks, chris.

and 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
you need to chill out. People have to work and do other things beyond jump at their email. If you have negative things to say pm it, dont post it. By doing that it makes you look immature. <_<

Originally posted by bucbaby@Sep 24 2003, 02:06 PM
what would be shipping to 95148 be for the d series motor to 95148? is it a 15 or 16? thanks, chris.

and 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
you need to chill out. People have to work and do other things beyond jump at their email. If you have negative things to say pm it, dont post it. By doing that it makes you look immature. <_<

thanx for getting my back, i have a job and go to school so i cant be on here 24/7. Its a d15 let me find out how much shipping will be. Hopefully ill have you a price by tomorrow. Or where are you located? how far from TX?

Back