Honda Swap custom game consoles?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wycked Sniper

Ever wanted to mod your X Box or PS2? Well, ok you got me, neither did I. Anyways, here's a place that makes some pretty kick ass skins for a console. You can even design your own. Hmmmm..... :D

Game Console Skins

They only have skins for the big xbox controllers. I dont like the big controllers. Seen stuff like that before though. Cool link!

Wycked Sniper, I like your signature! Like the song too!

kinda stupid and pointless. :roll:
<--- not gay enough to care i guess?

"Oh i love how your Xbox matches your drapes" :ghey:

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jan 7 2004, 05:46 PM
kinda stupid and pointless. :roll:
<--- not gay enough to care i guess?

"Oh i love how your Xbox matches your drapes" :ghey:

hahahah :werd:

i have gotten used to the xbox controller and right now mine is painted metallic blue. i am about to mod the center xbox logo in the middle of the controller and put a led there.

:lmao: That's great, almost as cool as modding your case, so you can take pictures and post it on the intarn3t so all the other nerds can salivate. Kind of like cars :D

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jan 7 2004, 03:27 PM
i am about to mod the center xbox logo in the middle of the controller and put a led there.

One of my friends was telling me about that just last night. He said you can get the LED lights above each outlet for the controllers too!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 7 2004, 06:30 PM
One of my friends was telling me about that just last night. He said you can get the LED lights above each outlet for the controllers too!

i think ive seen that.

ive got the best one.

on the big xbox controllers yiu can take out the plastic bubble and a jimmy will fit perfectly in it.

i also modded one of my controllers. i put pieces of pencil eraser behind the springs in the triggers, for a shorter trigger pull, works really well.

WARNING : all real Xbox mods null LIVE, if you got a chip or a new HD then Xbox live WILL NOT WORK.

Back