Honda Swap Ebayers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wycked Sniper

I know I see alot of posts about how bad Ebay is, I have horror stories too :angry: Anyways, I'd like to try and find some Honda Swap members who sell on Ebay. I think B sells movies and coins or something like that :blink: Anyways, let me know how to find some of you guys who sell on Ebay so I can see what y'all have up for bids. Thanks a ton. :D

I would do that if I were looking for a particular item rudeludenotmeanthough, but I buy about anything that I know I can make a buck off of here in our no stop light havin, cow infested town. I started an AirSoft storefront in the back of my shop for kicks last week. Seems to be doing fairly well so far. Anyways, I'm sorta the guy everyone comes to in town when they're looking for something (car parts, video games, books, movies, etc. etc. You know maang, a buck is a buck :lol:

i buy shit on ebay, never been screwed, you just gotta becareful of what you buy and who you buy from.

i put shit on ebay every now and then whenever i get around to it. i have some crx parts if your interested, not a lot though.

Back